Keith and Sean - Thankyou!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
Arrived home this past Saturday from my annual bike toot - this year, a 5 week, 18,000 kilometer jaunt. North as far as Yellowknife, N.W.T., west as far as Prince Rupert, B.C., south as far as southern Utah, east as far as home(Saint John, N.B.) Incredible scenery everywhere, decent weather for the most part, and...always the best part of any trip......great people :punk:along the way. Two in particular - Keith Mcmann(Romax) of Medicine Hat, Alberta, and Sean Morley (one2dmax) of Derby, Kansas.
Keith and his wife Tara not only fed and watered me, but also put me up for a night. A comfortable bed was such a pleasant change from a leaky air mattress! And two cats to sleep with- a cat lovers dream come true! After buying me breakfast in the morning, Keith rode part way to the Montana border with me, after a photo op at a lookout nearby. The V.M.O.A. is extremely fortunate to have a Western Director like Keith.
Sean took time off from his busy schedule to meet me, on short notice on my part, at his shop in Kansas. He put my mind at ease over concerns I had with my bike, by answering many questions. Seems like the Max truly is 'bulletproof" Sean assurred me that the bike has many more long-hauls in her, especially considering the way I ride (can you say "squid-like", boys and girls?) Sean also showed me several project bikes in various stages of completion. I was salivating like Pavlov's dog.
I can say for certain that all the praise and accolades Sean recieves on this website are very deserved. A great guy!
For those others that had given me their names and numbers prior to the trip, I either did not pass your way, or was unable to reach you. I am planning another western trip in 2012, maybe we can hook up then.
Cheers, Miles

Great Story. Had to be a beautiful trip.

The V.M.O.A. seems to attract a lot of fine people.

Happy to hear that your Max will live on and on.:biglaugh:

Stay Safe,
Dave in Fl.

It was great meeting you too Miles. Glad to hear you made it back home all intact!

Thanks for the props Miles, i think i have a sense to know good people, you fit that category. Hopefully next time you come through the 'Hat', i'll be packed and hittin' the road with you. I told Tara i was going to open a bed-n-breakfast for V-Maxers. Maybe some day. Glad to be mentioned in the same breath as Sean. Stay Safe

Bike trips are an awsome way to do a vacation! 15 years ago my brother and I with our wives hopped on our bikes in MI and spent a week out on the road, mostly exploring the blue ridge mountains in the virginias, the scenic beauty was breathtaking and the people were very nice, Good memories indeed! I'm glad you had a good time and made it back safe!...................Tom.

Glad you had a good trip Miles! I took a 12 day trip although not as ambitious in mileage as your it was a great time. I received your VM the following day, sorry I missed you on the way through.

Back