Kennedy's old job

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe.......just maybe.........folks are wising up.....:clapping:

But I doubt it:damn angry:

:looser: Martha Coakley:looser:

Thank God, literally. I will sleep a bit better tonight. This was a serious election for all of us. Some of the socialibs, like Little Willie Reid, are talking about using a Senate majority vote to go ahead and push some of this commie crap on us anyway. Is it just me that sees him as a puss? Botox Nanc is stating they will get this deathcare passed, regardless. Majority rules, ya bit. Don't cram this commie chit down our throats. I still would like to live and die a free fellow. Tonight, I seen Botox without make-up and her hair looking like a corn cob broom. Man, she is just as nasty as Billary without make-up. That gal has huge bags! I don't know how the make-up artists hide those sacks.:biglaugh:

I'd still be concerned about things to come. I've been getting news flashes, that I'm sign up for, about China imploding down the road. As you know, they have our junk bonds and a lot of currency. Our Marxist Muslim has blew more in one year, than the last prez of 8 yrs. I read Bush started printing a few billion of funny money in 08. If I remember right, this peterweed has printed close to 3 trillion. Pretty soon, my Monopoly money will be worth more. I'm heading to Wally World to get a couple more games tomorrow. :banana:

I'm not a fan of what I have seen on both sides of the fence, before. But... I dang sure don't relish the thought of real captivity. :damn angry:

Last edited:
Like Scott Brown said... IT'S NOT KENNEDY'S SEAT!!! IT'S THE PEOPLES SEAT!

True DAT!

I watched Fox this AM on the treadmill and clapped when I heard the news!

Wooo HOOO!

I saw Scott's wife on stage last night at the rally and thought, "Wow, she looks like Gail Huff, the reporter for Channel 5 news in Boston." Then he introduced his wife Gail to the crowd. So, I knew his daughter was an American Idol contestant, but holy crap, his wife is on the news everyday.

Not once did she go out on the campaign trail or cover a story about the election. How's that for a modern day journalist? Most can't wait to get their opinion into ANY political story. This woman avoided all the stories and removed herself from the campaign as well. Nice to see a return to journalistic integrity.

I'm from NH so I didn't get to vote, but I made sure my mom and my girlfriend did (if only to cancel out my sister in-law's vote). That race has an impact on every American and it sent a big friggin' message to Washington. Bringing in Bill Clinton (Isn't he the ambassador to Haiti - doesn't he have something better to do?) to stump for Coakley didn't help. Flying air force one into Logan so Obama could preach hope and change for Coakley didn't help her (doesn't the president have something better to do - his wife is on the tube asking for my $$$ to give to Haiti).

The little guy Scott Brown is driving his pick up truck to DC.

The "Scott" heard 'round the world!

The only downside is that the Democrats now have time to find a way to change their image before the next election:damn angry:

It was an awesome message sent by Massachusetts . Doesn't matter what party you are from if you play dirty and take it for granted your going down.
Nice job Senator Scott Brown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only downside is that the Democrats now have time to find a way to change their image before the next election:damn angry:

I'll take that downside every time vs. the same old " screw the people they're too stupid to know the difference attitude ". Bad health care for everyone but them ? Come on , what's good for you should be good for us ! Elitist bastards. :bang head::bang head::bang head:

I've heard more talk about the jobs problems in the last few days than all of last year put together. The job climate has not been a priority and for 10+ percent of the US population, it is huge. Me included, I'm desperate to go back to work and the opportunities are just not there. There is just no confidence to support growth in the job market. Not riding for months here in the northeast hasn't helped my mood any either, is it spring yet?

Red

Why is there no recession or cutbacks in spending or jobs in the government? Anybody heard of any ? Hell no, they're growing the damn gov't. at the expence of the private sector, which built and maintains the country dollar wise. When was the last time their programs worked well , under budget, or did anything right , except the military ?:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

To have jobs, one must produce a product / service that will be consumed by a market.

The US / Canada are great consumers and don't like to pay a lot for their consumption.

The western consumer looks to the east for their cheap production. The best bang for their dollar, so to speak.

By doing so - they aren't producing the same amount of products, but still desire the consumption level that they call "their way of life".

As a direct result, they lose jobs proportionate to the amount they consume from other countries.

Bottom line? If you want to speak mandarin - keep shopping at Walmart! Keep buying the cheapest products you can find! Stop shopping at your farmers market and buy your produce from half way across the world.

China's doing very well now thanks to the large corporations that are in fact the cancer of the western world.

Why would big corporations saturate a market with cheap products built in every other country? Because they will simply move to the next big market - and that's inida and china.

The *only* thing that's gonna save the Western world is a market shift towards products produced locally - including our food sources.

Will this happen? No.

Watch TV for half an hour. Soon you will realize that the cable tv you are paying good money for - is over half commericial time. Even the internet is has become infected with commercials.

How's that for a rant?

What were we talking about? Oh yeah. Jobs!

Latest posts

Back