labor day ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxcruzer

Reaction score
A couple pall's and I aired out the bikes today on a 410 mile trip up to Hell's Canyon ID/OR. The weather was incredible, scenery was amazing, bacon cheese burger for lunch in the canyon was awesome, probably one of the best rides of the year. I'm the only Yamy out of the four. They called it pulled pork with a side of spicy rice. Should have seen the guy with the HD 300 rear dragging through the corners...MAD skills. Here's the pic's...enjoy.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/vmaxcruzer/

The Warrior wasn't with us, and the fourth HD guy was slow so he didn't make it into my shots.

Nice pics man,
I can`t wait to make a ride like that with that gel pack I got from the thrift store makes a total difference in comfort riding man, I`m ready for Vegas.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

That would be nice, As you can see my seat is stock and my ass let me know it. I'm trying to get the most out of it before I get a Morley and its comming soon.

My wife & I did a little Labor Day ride to Oil City PA... Cool little town.
A nice easy 475 miles - till the rain hit near Warren PA.

If in Oil City - Stay at the Arlington Hotel, and drink beer at Billy's. But watch the local law enforecment - they're everywhere!

That would be nice, As you can see my seat is stock and my ass let me know it. I'm trying to get the most out of it before I get a Morley and its comming soon.
you should do what I did, open that thing up and cut it flat.
It might take a couple times but, your ass will thank you for it.:biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

A couple pall's and I aired out the bikes today on a 410 mile trip up to Hell's Canyon ID/OR. The weather was incredible, scenery was amazing, bacon cheese burger for lunch in the canyon was awesome, probably one of the best rides of the year. I'm the only Yamy out of the four. They called it pulled pork with a side of spicy rice. Should have seen the guy with the HD 300 rear dragging through the corners...MAD skills. Here's the pic's...enjoy.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/vmaxcruzer/

The Warrior wasn't with us, and the fourth HD guy was slow so he didn't make it into my shots.
sweet pics man, looking forward to the ride up to canton later this month, will post pics for sure.

Awesome. What a great place to ride.

You really should stop being mean to the Harley gut, though. :)

It was a great ride the twisties were crazy in some spots, 20 MPH posted signs. We took them at 35-40+ not too fast not to slow.
Don't be mean to the HD guy's? I work with them, they know where the power's at. Its all about the Max baby!!! Thats why I was in the rear the whole day. LOL accept for one straggler that just bought his first bike (sportster) a few months ago, he was a few miles back the entire day. I'd stop, take a few pic's, he'd go by, I'd catch up, pass him then stop again for a pic, on and on.

Latest posts

Back