• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last of the MAXRELAXERS.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
I just finished up 8 of the last 12 sets of MAXRELAXERS, a VERY COMFORTABLE gen II highway bar , not a case gard ,if fact their designed to brake away under forward impact , yet remain very effective as an alternative position for those long rides. I've sold probably 4 dozen sets over the last five years ,hopefully some of the current users will chime in as to their effectiveness.
This is the last run , my machinest had them and I didn't want to stick him with the cost so I got the last 12 sets.
$265 shipped in the USA , come in raw steel with a coat of wax to finish to your preference..
Shipped as paid .first come first served. And this will be the last of them.

PM or Email to
[email protected].

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 176
I don't spend anytime at the starmax site , so if any of you starmax members know of any of the Gen II guys looking for HWBs , this will be the last of them, down to twelve sets left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 75
I don't spend anytime at the starmax site , so if any of you starmax members know of any of the Gen II guys looking for HWBs , this will be the last of them, down to twelve sets left.

Rick I posted them up on the StarVMax site.

My machinest let me know I still had half a dozen sets of MAXRELAXERS on his shelf , I didn't want him getting stuck with them so I paid for the VERY LAST OF THEM.
I'll be building them this weekend . First come first served payment via PayPal $275 as pictured in beganing of thread.

Back