"Lawn-guylahnd" motorcyclists cause problems for the neighborhood

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to read "Mark Davis" whose reply is chilling. Better buy some ballistic Kevlar if you decide to cut lanes when traffic stops.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23803659/motorcyclists-arrested-on-long-island

Suffolk Police NY arrested seven motorcyclists after dozens of 911 callers reported 20 to 50 individuals driving recklessly on motorcycles and ATVs Sunday afternoon.
The calls came from Main Street in Bay Shore, on westbound Sunrise Highway in West Islip, NY and on Deer Park Avenue in North Babylon, among other locations, between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Officers responded and issued numerous field appearance tickets and summonses for various vehicle and traffic law violations.

I wonder if all of the coverage of the bikers VS SUV...have anything to do with this reaction?

I wonder if all of the coverage of the bikers VS SUV...have anything to do with this reaction?

I would imagine so since it is in the same geographic area. I imagine the greater NYC area is on high alert and reporting every instance of pack riding.

As long as the US doesn't become a police state on the roads like it is here where I am in Australia I'll still be happy. If I were to live here full time I could easily lose my license in a day. The speed and traffic enforcement is absurd, anything over 3Km over the limit is ticket-able and since it is all automated by cameras you are guaranteed to be fucked.

Yeah, gonna be some reactionary backlash from this....there's a few million people right on the edge of chaos in that area,
bound to be more trouble. :boxing00::th_biggun::th_hit::lol_hitting::gun shoot::icon_axe::boxing:......:hitsfan:

I am all for concealed carry and think that NY would be better off with it but Mark Davis appears to be an idiot...scratch that, "is an idiot" . He is the very epitome of the bad rap that gun owners get.

Back