Lazereth LM847

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did me too Eric. But I'll dance with snakes and party with bears before I'll ever intentionally own a Dodge ever again. lol

I wonder if Maserati collaborated any with Mopar on that Tomahawk project back when it was built? Didn't they collaborate on a little convertible Mopar car in the mid 80's? Chrysler TC, or some such name, if I recall. Parents of a friend from my home town (fellow 85 Vmax owner) bought one and was so proud of it, and I remember thinking they could have saved $$$$ by just buying the Chrysler Lebaron straight up w/o the Maserati emblems.

It did me too Eric. But I'll dance with snakes and party with bears before I'll ever intentionally own a Dodge ever again. lol

I wonder if Maserati collaborated any with Mopar on that Tomahawk project back when it was built? Didn't they collaborate on a little convertible Mopar car in the mid 80's? Chrysler TC, or some such name, if I recall. Parents of a friend from my home town (fellow 85 Vmax owner) bought one and was so proud of it, and I remember thinking they could have saved $$$$ by just buying the Chrysler Lebaron straight up w/o the Maserati emblems.

I had forgotten about that car, you might be right? I remember seeing a venn diagram showing all of the car companies and who works with whom. I just found it....so here it is. To get a good look at it, you might have to save it on the desktop and then blow it up.

Attachments

• automotive_family_tree_infographics.jpg
    automotive_family_tree_infographics.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 20
Think about getting out on the open hwy, AFTER being stuck in traffic on a hot summer day. lol

It would be a bragging right to ride either this or a Tomahawk. I cant imagine they handle anything like a motorcycle but what fun would it be to take one out until you cant stand the heat or get tossed in the clink for exhibition driving. Ahhh what fun.

Latest posts

Back