lets make a difference this holiday...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
This is something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING would it be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them.

Cheers,
Chris

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING would it be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey, That's a great thing you pointed out! I just sent a heartfelt thanks!

Steve

I could not sent it from Ontario, Canada but I sent one from PA. But I did it anyway. Thanks to all the men and women who serve our countries.

Robbarrie :cheers:

I could not sent it from Ontario, Canada but I sent one from PA. But I did it anyway. Thanks to all the men and women who serve our countries.

Robbarrie :cheers:

Yeah, If you're from Canada and want to send one then just write your own and add that you're from Canada... That to me would really mean even more...:thumbs up:

Cheers,
Chris

Be careful...most mail of this type is thrown away so doesn't reach any soldiers.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/11/troops.mail.ban.ap/index.html

Mark

I would hope not. Probably a good idea to ask military to see for sure.

Mark

Latest posts

Back