Like early 1980's Hondas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2016/03/sportier-honda-cb1100-production-model-on-its-way/

I like this a lot. It reminds me of the CB1100F from 1983 and the VF1000R which was a V-4 water-cooled bike from the Interceptor Generation 1 lineage, used as the basis for an endurance racer, the "B'ol d'Or." Notice the USD fork, radial front brakes, w/large rotors; engine as a frame stressed member to eliminate the under-the-engine frame members, 'piggyback' twin shocks, a beefy heavily-braced aluminum swingarm, swoopy bodywork (notice the downforce 'winglets' on the bottom of the fairing), and is it air/oil cooled?

I once had a red white and blue cb1100f loved it but wifey got preggy so I sold it to a guy in N.Y. Then the idiot parted it out on Ebay :bang head:

I have a friend who has a red one w/4K mi. on it. All-stock except for a Kerker 4/1. He bought it new.

I once had a red white and blue cb1100f loved it but wifey got preggy so I sold it to a guy in N.Y. Then the idiot parted it out on Ebay :bang head:

That looks like a mockup Super Streetbike did a while back for a series of fantasy machines based on older bikes, was a damn fun little series.

looks like there is a radiator opening right below the headlights

If I'm not VMaxxing , I'm probably Blackbirding . CBR1100XX .

Attachments

• # 2 Group Chip 1574.jpg
    # 2 Group Chip 1574.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 12
+1 She's a fine lookin' wheel Paul! Think I saw one very similar to that parked in front of the Lounge the other day......:confused2:

I stopped in but it was so stuffy I just opened a few windows to let it air out. Maybe we can organize a little spring cleaning party real soon ?

I stopped in but it was so stuffy I just opened a few windows to let it air out. Maybe we can organize a little spring cleaning party real soon ?

Yeah, I stopped over....Traumahawk was there with some little cutie....not sure what his plan was....................:blink000:

Back