Little slip on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiretwister

Reaction score
How about this little guy ,I would use my hindle header with this small slip on, what would the end result be ?? Work ok ?? loud as hell?? Run OK??
It says 105 db. with a small baffle inside.

Thoughts.....

Thanks

Attachments

• muffler.jpg
    muffler.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 62
  • muffler2.jpg
    muffler2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 63
I thought i would have got a little more feedback about this little guy.
I guess I will just buy one and give it a shot..hell, how loud can it be ?
I suppose i could run a open header a minute to see if she will run OK before I buy, I dont want to screw up a good running tune.

How much packing do those "mufflers" have in them? I can't imagine there is very much! I'm sure you would be able to get a rough approximation just by removing the Hindle's muffler.
The UFO exhaust that have the short quasi muffler on it like you r examples has a "crackle" to it that hurts my ear.
How about cutting down the Hindle's can?

Yea....Im considering that as well, or maybe buying another can off ebay to sacrifice, a stubby would be fine, that can on the bike is just to long

LOUD!!!!!!

You better get some free earplugs with those pipes.

You need more feed back than this ? I think we all agreed ( just didn't say so ) it would be LOUD . LOL

There are lots of aftermarket slip ons / cans with moderate or little packing to make it enjoyable and bearable . Do you like the carbon fiber look ?

Attachments

• DSC02319.jpg
    DSC02319.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01916.jpg
    DSC01916.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 18
+1

You can always cut one down. Here is my carbon fiber Kerker can. I cut it down to about 11" I think it improved the sound.

Attachments

• Vmax.jpg
    Vmax.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 31
Being free to pass more burn't gas may make it rich. You can either open the intake more or re jet / tune if necessary....

Back