Local CHEAP vmax for sale...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$3 for the bike, $800 for the fix, $500 for paint and a new seat, still a good deal.

Dudes, this is 3k and NOT any deal. I see this tactic on C.L. All the time. I don't know if they do this on purpose to entice people or they are just crappy typists

I had figured 3k but was wanting a responce. Personally I wouldn't pay 3k for that bike. The one I have now I only payed a little bit more and it was in twice better shape.

Scooter

Hmmm...3 grand for a blown out 1st and 2nd gear and the privilage of dealing with some dumb dick that doesnt have the ability to add the zeros to how much he wants?:lol_hitting:

Wouldnt it be nice of some one nailed this guy for "bait and switch" and sewed him for the bike!LMAO would serve him right...
I hate when I open a page on craigslist to see what it is because its "$45" and what they meant was $4,500.:rant:

after all the money i poured into my old 85, i'm not sure if 3 dollars would even be a deal! LOL!

Green your spot on. It is hard to live in this world when morons run a muck around you huh?

Scooter

Latest posts

Back