Looking for Air Box Cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blurr

Reaction score
For a winter project I'm thinking of making an air box cover something like this. If anyone has a spare laying around I'd like to take it off your hands. Doesn't need to be in good shape as I'll be hacking it all to pieces, in fact I'd prefer it wasn't in pristine shape so I don't feel so bad about tearing it up.

I've got one in good shape. It's been painted over and only has a couple chips in the paint. No dents.

If it doesn't sell soon, I'm gonna pursue a knock-off Exactrep tank for next summer. And extra gallon would be great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Of corse, Sean has one... I don't know if what I want to do is within my skill level so I don't want to pay too much for it. I've never priced one so I don't know what would be fair, bit I've seen the decal flame ones going for way more then I care to pay. What sounds fair?

Dave, if you have plans for it I'd say just do it! Might be a lot more work then just going with Sean's extended stock tank, but innovation is the life blood with older bikes like this. We need someone doing new things with them to keep the joy alive. On the other hand if your giving it away for a song, I'm willing to hack it all up!

Yikes! I need the portion directly above the air box to be good. The sides can have a hole in 'me for I care. Got any on the cheap side that fit the bill?

Yea, let's let dave price you his though and see if it's in your price range.

Latest posts

Back