Looking for testimonials for Sean Morley's website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Hi All,

I thought because Sean is such a great help here in the forum and to many of you off the forum I was going to try to help him by doing a re-design of his website, I'm not the best web designer in the world but I think the site will look good and work which is the most important part.

I plan to do a testimonial page and would appreciate if any of you who have dealt with Sean either on the forum or buying parts and services from him would be nice enough to send me a short testimonial that I can post on his new site. One thing to keep in mind if people put their email address with the testimonial people look at that as a more reliable testimonial than if no name or email address is signed.

Rather than post here in the forum can you please send it to

[email protected]

and just have the subject line "Sean's testimonial" I appreciate your help and I'm sure Sean will as well

Thanks
Ron

Would love to!

Let me sketch one up for you...

Ok it's done...

I'll post it here as well for anyone who cares to read it.

How would I sum up my past dealings with Sean Morley?

Sean Morley is a name I can remember from before I had a Vmax. I remember my buddy saying his name and I just listened and acted like I cared. (lol) Well after buying my ’06 I was looking to modify it and I came across Sean’s name again so I did some research on him. He was getting great reviews so I decided to take the plunge and see what he could do for me on a custom cut and re-upholstered seat. Well I got my seat and heck if it wasn’t right. It had been sewn with red thread instead of a non-descript black thread. I called him and told him what happened and he of course apologized. I sent it back to him and he made another one for me, this time making it just how I wanted it. Keep in mind I hadn’t even paid him a dime for it yet and I was still riding on my stock seat so I wasn’t down and out. He did a great job keeping me happy and I have his seat to this day. I have since ordered his Morley Jet Kit which made an amazing difference in the midrange of my bike and believe it or not increased fuel mileage no less than 5 points. I see about 38-42mpg cruising on the highway. His kit is easy to install, doesn’t use the hard to clean pod filters and showed an increase on the dyno and I didn’t really tweak it all that much to really get it tuned in. The bike is dead reliable and I can start it with no choke after sitting 2 weeks or more. I have recently purchased a set of H.E.L. black on black brake lines from him and couldn’t be happier as well. I am not a chrome guy but I have seen his chrome work and it’s top-notch quality that he stands behind.

So it goes without saying that Sean Morley is worth doing business with. He’s not a “tell them what they want to hear” kind of guy. He’s a “here’s what I’ve seen with my past dealings” kind of guy. Beware of the others out there!

Sean Morley, His better is better than their best.

Christopher Smith
Bettendorf IA
V.M.O.A. member 4750

Chris

u guys ever see that family guy episode where peter makes lois take a memo directed at life cereal? i wanna do something like that....

'sean has been TOO willing to help, and furthermore he OVERestimated when things will be done and shipped. this left me too many times with a night in the garage weeks before i planned putting together the parts which were in top notch condition. By now you may have guessed i'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Sean Morley do not change a thing.

signed,

garrett (dicated but not read).'

I think everyone should post their comments here first, then email them. That way, the VMax world can have a thread to look at to know what a true class act guy Morley is.

Can I send mine in next year? This may sound a bit odd, but as the current VMOA Vice-President I have to be cautious as to showing what could be construed as favoritism towards any vendor. I freely recommend Sean's products here and the vendors here that I deal with know how I hold Sean in high regard. Just have to be cautious and not offend. Let me know if this will be a continual process or if you are doing this as a "one shot" deal.

How is saying someone is good shown as favoritism? You paid for all your items and you're not saying you won't do it for others... I wouldn't see a problem from my end...

Those who do need to stuff it IMO.

Now if you were doing it for UFO I would agree... I'd wait... hehehe... lol

If COO wanted one I would do it for him as well... I'd actually love to do it for Tom with a picture of my crash bungs after my off...

Here is mine...did not email but take it if you want it...short and sweet....

Sean Morley is the best vmax guy there is, the best vmax guy there was and the best vmax guy there ever will be!

-Abe
St. Charles IL

How is saying someone is good shown as favoritism? You paid for all your items and you're not saying you won't do it for others... I wouldn't see a problem from my end...

Those who do need to stuff it IMO.

Now if you were doing it for UFO I would agree... I'd wait... hehehe... lol

If COO wanted one I would do it for him as well... I'd actually love to do it for Tom with a picture of my crash bungs after my off...
Yes, I'm sure Tom would be happy if you just posted the pics here, you know to just show the performance of his product. :biglaugh:

Can I send mine in next year? This may sound a bit odd, but as the current VMOA Vice-President I have to be cautious as to showing what could be construed as favoritism towards any vendor. I freely recommend Sean's products here and the vendors here that I deal with know how I hold Sean in high regard. Just have to be cautious and not offend. Let me know if this will be a continual process or if you are doing this as a "one shot" deal.

You can send when whenever you want I can always add it to the site. Just be sure to EMAIL ME at [email protected] and have the subject "Sean's Testimonial"

I won't be taking then off this forum I will only use the ones that are sent to me.. why? because it is easier on the web designer......lol ME The other reason as we all know threads get hyjacked many times, the thread can start off about Carbs and before you know if someone adds a funny comment and then thread changes to that subject.

Ron

Last edited:
"Sean Morley cured my wobble 1n two minutes... JUST BY LAYING HIS HANDS ON IT" :worthy:

Ok, Ok, he DID have some tools...:biglaugh:

"Sean Morley cured my wobble 1n two minutes... JUST BY LAYING HIS HANDS ON IT" :worthy:

Ok, Ok, he DID have some tools...:biglaugh:

PLEASE keep in mind that I am wanting testimonials to post on a website,

I will NOT take them off here so PLEASE EMAIL me the testimonials at [email protected]

Not trying to be a jerk or anyting but I don't think you guys are reading my original request...

My intentions were not to create a thread of "Sean Morley Praise" someone else can do that if they'd like.. what I need are emails containing the testimonials.

Thank you

Ron

I agree, the sooner we can post a better dyno sheet the better. I have a big bunch of stuff I am sending ron and much appreciate all his efforts to help me. It will be paid back I am sure.

I got his carbs all ready and a seat too!

Sean

Ok guys please do as Ron requested and send him via email your positive thoughts on Sean Morley.

I have cleaned as requested the posts that were no longser useful.

Let's try to keep this on track so I am not made to delete more posts.

Thanks

Back