Made myself a cool set of rad, covers - more possible

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok folks, I've got the sheet coupla days ago but I was too busy to work with this.
It would be cool if YOU ALL check the nesting plan below - maybe someone has any idea for changes etc. We all do realize that we cant glue back the sheet LOL

As far if I got everything clear only JOHNLYNCH want the rad side covers with v-boost mark?

So this is it!

Attachments

• rad covers nesting.pdf
    829.9 KB · Views: 54
No Vboost for me please - the Vmax side covers match the tuning forks grille

1. Specops - stock design - common shipping with Kyle *D
2. CapitanKyle - above *D
3. Johnpclynch - tunning forks grille, others stock - single shipping *P
4. Rand 5107 - stock design - common shipment *D
5. Crash 9765 - tunning forks grille, others stock - direct shipping *P
6. Devine Plumbing - stock design - common shipping *D
7. Sarchin - tunning forks grille - common shipping *P

Yes, proceed as planned for my 2 sets... "1 set of each design (1 set tuning fork grille and 1 set you call Stock VMax Design...
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
)."

The issue with VMax or Vboost, either way is fine.

Thanks,
Dave

Quite nice looking!!! Are you going to make scoop inserts as well? I personally don't care for the - (dash) between v and max ( I like just plain old Vmax) but that is just my preference.

Prez: I meant nothing bad at all by what I may have unintentionally miss said... We're good to proceed is all I meant...

What I meant with the smiley faces was that I'm all smiles about this project, I'm very happy... Sorry if it meant differently to you....
Guess I may not know what the smiles icon means..?

Prez: I meant nothing bad at all by what I may have unintentionally miss said... We're good to proceed is all I meant...

What I meant with the smiley faces was that I'm all smiles about this project, I'm very happy... Sorry if it meant differently to you....
Guess I may not know what the smiles icon means..?

i think part of the confusion is this icon: :biglaugh: actually has the label "big laugh"

Back