Made myself a cool set of rad, covers - more possible

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have ordered new 8 pcs of right cover and even paid (my coin on this deal goes bye bye) and Im waiting for info they are done.

Been there and unfortunately lost some coins as well... Last one wasn't that little ?850 for post office loosing package and paypal refunded buyer... I think im either dropping this or demanding insured shipping...

I just read the whole 15 pages!

So sad it turned sour Prez. But I am willing to put my name down for the next set if you do it again. I think they look great!

I probably won't remember to check this thread, but if a second set starts, message me. I'm in. (These are big smiles to me too) :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Im not sure I will. The new shop should done this in this week. Just called them
and its still not ready. Guy said it should be early next week.

And actually they even estaminate the total cost for covers.
It looks like I can be done even cheaper, maybe 100$ even when 8 sets are ordered.
Im not sure I want to play with that loss next time - we will see how new shop will handle the
work...for now they have a "minus" for delay...

Correct me if i am wrong, but it appears you will end up with twice the number of rad covers as you originally sold. Bummer!! Any quality shop should have known left and right hand required. If that's the case I might be able to scratch up a few dollars. What is the total cost with shipping to the states?

Prez, I don't blame you if you decide to never do this again. Sorry everything went so bad during the process of
making these. We appreciate that you are seeing this group through... You're a Good Man....

I may have missed the question and answer going through the post but Im going to ask any ways..... I have a pretty cool radiator cover on my 85 now what I WANT/NEED is a set of those intake covers...Those are way cool....any chance on buying just a set of those????

Not sure which ones are coming to me but after tomorrow afternoon I will be gone for 10 days. I imagine they probably wont make it thru customs & get here before I get back. If there here when I get back I will ship them ASAP.

Not sure which ones are coming to me but after tomorrow afternoon I will be gone for 10 days. I imagine they probably wont make it thru customs & get here before I get back. If there here when I get back I will ship them ASAP.

Not able to send it yet to you - propably friday. Im extremaly busy during the day.

Those I posted above are direct shipments.

I can send it to Dave if you want but as noted You should get back till then.

Back