Mafia wars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SEnt ya a invite Kenny + a bunch of suggestions of people from VMF. Only a couple of them play MW I'll let them speak up when you add them.

Trying to fight the urge not to play it as i would be online even longer and then nothing would get done . :punk:
I know what you mean Matt, I try to play just once a day and it takes about 15 - 30 min to play it.
I'm sitting at level 488 Fearless and 618 mafia members. Currently have all jobs done up to Episode 4 chapter 3 "Avtoritet", 42 0f 52 achievements completed.
Stats are:
icon-attack.gif
Attack: 178
icon-defense.gif
Defense: 300
icon-health.gif
Health: 300
icon-energy.gif
Energy: 2308
icon_stamina_16x16_01.gif
Stamina: 44

I was trying to resit not playing games on FB lol
How is mafia war ?
I kinda wish I wouldn't have started MW but now I'm hooked. Two guys at work have 2-5 accounts and use bots to auto fight and complete jobs- I don't get it....?:bang head:
I made a rule for myself about 2 weeks after I started MW; to ignore all other add-ons associated with FB! For the most part so far so good!:confused2:

I play MW, Pirates, drinking wars, cafe world and fish world. I dont' really watch much tv, this takes it's place

I was trying to resit not playing games on FB lol
How is mafia war ?

I've never played any other and I'm new at MW but its fun so far and easy. you run out of energy fast and can only do so much at a time. kinda helps with staying on for hours. Well, I gotta take out the trash. LOL

Hell, anyone on here with a max is a friend of mine. So I'm gonna put myself out there for open invites on facebook and if you want to join me then make a move...

If that leads to a bigger mafia, then even better. :punk:

email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back