March/April Mod Monkey contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright ya freaks, now that the contest has ended I guess I can begin the judging. I will have you know that I have been lurking and watching what you guys are up to mod wise and can say that we at the MMRB are fairly pleased. We would be really pleased if more mods could have been done, but given the economic situation and the fact that the government is trying to strangle the middle class out of existence we are cutting you a break.

I will start the judging and get a winner posted soon.

Having to figure out what the MMRB wants to do here. Over 1000 views and only a few contestants. To say that we are disappointed with the turnout is a huge understatement! But as they say the game must go on. We will announce a winner soon and then get to work with them to do a mod and they get a freebie too from another VMF member!!!!

MR MM, i think we are running out of contestants! a person can only enter once right?

I would have entered. But alas, I'm not worthy.

I'm only a few parts shy of being a 'legal' VMax.

Gary

DSC01594.jpg

MR MM, i think we are running out of contestants! a person can only enter once right?

Yeah I know we seem to have fewer contestants each contest. May have to rethink what I am doing and come up with something even better. As for this month we have picked a winner and that is........

Ridin Dirty!!!!

For your efforts you will receive:

1) From Dingy a really cool steering head wrench!!!!!!

2) From the MMRB...... a set of stainless steel engine case bolts!!!!

Looking at your Max we at the MMRB figured that would be a very nice touch and in silver will look awesome!! If you want color ones let us know as we would have to go away from stainless and go to aluminum bolts which while cheaper for us cannot be torqued to factory spec and can break off if you are not careful.

Congrats and enjoy your stuff.

Congrats Ridin!!! You know blue bolts would look sick, IMHO:biglaugh: Listen to your Monkey, he seems to be leading you in the right direction:clapping:

Yeah I know we seem to have fewer contestants each contest. May have to rethink what I am doing and come up with something even better. As for this month we have picked a winner and that is........

Ridin Dirty!!!!

For your efforts you will receive:

1) From Dingy a really cool steering head wrench!!!!!!

2) From the MMRB...... a set of stainless steel engine case bolts!!!!

Looking at your Max we at the MMRB figured that would be a very nice touch and in silver will look awesome!! If you want color ones let us know as we would have to go away from stainless and go to aluminum bolts which while cheaper for us cannot be torqued to factory spec and can break off if you are not careful.

Congrats and enjoy your stuff.

Thanks Mod Monkey!

I'm glad my efforts paid off. I was planning on getting stainless steel engine case bolts, so the prize works out great.

I already have Dingy's steering head wrench, perhaps he would be so kind as to give it to another Maxer that can use it. I don't want to be greedy with something I already have.

Thanks again everyone, The recognition is appreciated.

Congratulations to the winner, and special recognition from me and a lot of others to "Coprunner" for his headlight, that looks great!

Good choice MM , congratulations RD .

Whose 7" headlight did you use ?

The headlight came from Exactrep. It's their standard fork mount, not the one they sell separately that's cut out in the center.

Whatever you as a group want to do about the wrench.

I will send it to next months winner if that works.

Sales are slumpin', can't even give them away now.

:confused2:

Gary

combined.jpg

Thanks Mod Monkey!

I'm glad my efforts paid off. I was planning on getting stainless steel engine case bolts, so the prize works out great.

I already have Dingy's steering head wrench, perhaps he would be so kind as to give it to another Maxer that can use it. I don't want to be greedy with something I already have.

Thanks again everyone, The recognition is appreciated.
Congratulations Tom, a well deserved award! You have quite a few nice and well thought out mods. I especially like the headlight/ windshield setup!

Back