Marks , 4 into 1 or 4 into 2?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ask the man himself. i have yet to hear a convincing argument to coax me one way over the other. i went with 2 cuz i prefer the balanced look. you should call him up anyways because he has a better response time to phone calls than emails. 'tween the hours of 8a and 10a PST are the best times to contact him. really nice fella.

Well depends i had both and 4 into 2 system to me looks better on the bike gives it a balanced look however if you want hp and performance gains then the 4 into 2 into 1 system is the way to go and in the end its up to YOU. JIM

ask the man himself. i have yet to hear a convincing argument to coax me one way over the other. i went with 2 cuz i prefer the balanced look. you should call him up anyways because he has a better response time to phone calls than emails. 'tween the hours of 8a and 10a PST are the best times to contact him. really nice fella.
I have tried Mark wit emails several times with no response, but in Jan I emailed him with a question on the muffler endcaps and he responded! But I would not count on that happening, besides it's better to talk to him person. He is a great to talk to and will answer your questions, he has a ton of experiance making exhausts for Vmax's and other vehicles.

I have tried Mark wit emails several times with no response, but in Jan I emailed him with a question on the muffler endcaps and he responded! But I would not count on that happening, besides it's better to talk to him person. He is a great to talk to and will answer your questions, he has a ton of experiance making exhausts for Vmax's and other vehicles.

Thanks Red :punk:

Back