Mass shooting in DC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying for the victims and families.

Of course the whole story is not out yet, but on the surface it looks like the "good guy" with the gun was not enough to stop the "bad guy" with the gun. Lot's of good guys were there and it didn't help.

DC is kinda ruff in some places robbing car stilling. I only work in certain locations.

Another gun free zone, prayers to the families of the victims...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Watched this unfold while sitting in various airports all day, what a tragedy for the families of those killed. Thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Praying for the victims and families.

Of course the whole story is not out yet, but on the surface it looks like the "good guy" with the gun was not enough to stop the "bad guy" with the gun. Lot's of good guys were there and it didn't help.

Actually a good guy did stop it, much sooner than if none were there onsite already.

Contrary to common belief there are not a whole bunch of armed military personnel running around on that facility.

Maybe it's time more military personnel be armed on a base. I used to fix the heating systems on the Navy base in Newport RI. Everyone was armed at the guard shacks, including the guy in the camo. nest with a 50 caliber machine gun. Every car gets checked out. No credentials and you'd be in the guard house sitting in a chair, answering questions. On the base there are lots of families with kids playing in the yards. This scares the helll out of me. I hope, we as a nation, are doing enough to protect our OWN facilities and shores. We have a lot of area to protect.
Steve-o

Insanity is the new normal. I was reading that in some State and I don't remember which one, that they were handing out gun licenses to legally blind people. One blind guy said," what's the big deal"? "Just point the gun and fire". The obvious answer is, at what?
david

Insanity is the new normal. I was reading that in some State and I don't remember which one, that they were handing out gun licenses to legally blind people. One blind guy said," what's the big deal"? "Just point the gun and fire". The obvious answer is, at what?
david

Uh, isn't that a question Dave......just saying. :biglaugh:

Both an answer and a question. Where is it written that one is mutually exclusive of the other?

Right at the end of the sentence, looks like this.......?

If the writer intends to structure an all-inclusive comment he would do this........?!

Or if he wanted to lean slightly to the inquisitive side.....??!....?!? is also acceptable.

Dave, exactly what are you talking about?
What does this have to do with a mentally ill homicidal maniac that again obtained his weapons illegally (at least one from a police officer) and ignored the laws against murder when he began killing??

Never mind, I already know the answers: You don't know, and nothing.

Freedom must be paid for in blood. That's the only currency it understands. We need the freedom to bear arms in order to overthrow the US Government if it becomes necessary. That is the purpose of the Second Amendment...it has nothing to do with self defense in the home. And because we have this freedom we have to accept that tragedies like this will happen sometimes. They are unavoidable due to human nature. Some people will misuse guns and the Media will never look at the statistics that prove these are isolated incidents.

Latest posts

Back