Master cylinders whats hot that works

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumacorp

Reaction score
Look we have a really dated master cylinder set up that needs serious updating...
I was looking into the vrod masters,,they are sharp,,but not sure if they will fit the lines without some serious adapters...Anyone have any other good ideas for nice looking masters??

There are several options out there, but you have several decisions to make about mirror placement etc. There is also what type of master do you want sportbike vs cruiser. Once you figure that out it will get easier. If you are looking for a sportier style go to www.shindypro.com . They have multiple styles of sportbike master cylinders that you can mount mirrors on.

The FJR (2003, has mirror mounts) is a popular one. Another very nice looking set is the Accostano line sold by Galfer, I believe Sean is a dealer.

The FJR (2003, has mirror mounts) is a popular one. Another very nice looking set is the Accostano line sold by Galfer, I believe Sean is a dealer.

Have you listened to your Monkey lately???? Know he is telling you to upgrade your master cylinders..... and a set of wheels would look great on Redbone:punk:

Stared at the avatar, spanked another Monkey, and not gonna mind my bidness:rofl_200: Know you NEED wheels, and maybe, just maybe, nah.... will leave that one for a later date.

I do sell the accossato which look like they are nice! Would make a good deal to the "First" customer to buy a set. Please note these aren't cheap stuff like on ebay but not as bad as what I had anticipated.

Sean

Latest posts

Back