MEK, DHL, and the local hardware house can all go to hell.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my new front fender in from MEK. Mine didn't come with ANY instructions....although it's not rocket science.
Hopefully my install is easier than what I'm readin about!

The 150, since I'm running a 150 Metz

i wonder if the 180 would have fit better?

i wonder if the 150 is only for dunlop, which maybe smaller?

i know guys have said in looking at a 170 shinko vs 170 metz there is a noticable difference in girth.

i wonder if the 180 would have fit better?

i wonder if the 150 is only for dunlop, which maybe smaller?

i know guys have said in looking at a 170 shinko vs 170 metz there is a noticable difference in girth.

in my world, 150mm is 150mm.....

Seriously tho, I've pretty well nailed it down to poor fitment of the carbon piece. In tend to send that bit back.

To my eye, that's one ugly pos. :puke:Maybe it not fitting is really a blessing.:twocents:

Damn bro'...didn't mama ever tell you that "if ya can't say somethin' nice" thing? ... Right after she'd slapped ya upside the head?

On THAT note, I shall refrain from any further comment...

Thanks to KJ though, at least I know for sure wtf a 'dirtcatcher' is...and can now hold my own if it should ever come up in conversation... (not likely!)..

Philthy

To my eye, that's one ugly pos. :puke:Maybe it not fitting is really a blessing.:twocents:

Well you know that's a beautiful thing that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yours sucks, but you've every right to it. *pat pat*

Here's how this saga ends.

Mek has never answered, or returned, any of my phone calls.

Mek has never returned ANY of my emails.

The very-nice-looking but improperly fabricated carbon shield will end up on my shelf forever, and I'll use their bracket as a starting point to fabricate something of my own.

I will never do business with Mek again, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Here's how this saga ends.

Mek has never answered, or returned, any of my phone calls.

Mek has never returned ANY of my emails.

The very-nice-looking but improperly fabricated carbon shield will end up on my shelf forever, and I'll use their bracket as a starting point to fabricate something of my own.

I will never do business with Mek again, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Please post your distain in the "Bad Vendors" thread please.

It'll hopefully help the next person make a decision.

Sorry you went through this... I know how it feels though. UFO fucked me for over 600 bucks and told me to blow!

I've cost him WELL over that in sales so I feel better now... lol :biglaugh:

Bob, sorry to hear about your loss :rofl_200:
Give me a shout, we need to go riding, plus I have been able to hook up with 626 from Ontario. Lets go wreak some havoc!!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Bob, sorry to hear about your loss :rofl_200:
Give me a shout, we need to go riding, plus I have been able to hook up with 626 from Ontario. Lets go wreak some havoc!!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Right on, I keep meaning to call that guy too, but then I always "mean" to do stuff, I'm such a flake. The three of us should hit one of the local bike nights, Vmax represent!!

Back