Memorial Ride For Avery

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConnerK

Reaction score
Today we lost a fellow rider. Although he may not have been a Vmax rider I thought there may be a few of you who would be interested in the ride.

Accident occurred in Lindsey Oklahoma.

I'm not 100% on exactly what happened or when it happened, but from what people have been saying Avery was on his bike headed up a hill when a driver coming the opposite direction attempted to pass another vehicle in a no pass zone. (Have also heard that the driver responsible was on their phone and drifted into the wrong lane) Ultimately they both collided head on which resulted in Avery's passing.
We are planning the memorial ride for tomorrow, we will be meeting at the Crossroads Mall at 2pm. We plan on riding around the city in an attempt to also raise awareness to some of those who do not pay attention while behind the wheel.

I know some things just cannot be avoided when they happen, but let's remember those who no longer ride among us and do our best to honor their memories when we ride.
As always, stay shiny side up!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back