Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum! Hope you have a great day and get all those great add ons for your VMax.
:merrychristmas: :newyear0: :santa:
This will be the official thread for posting all your cool gifts and Christmas pictures!:xmas:

Merry Christmas to you also Buster.
And to Every one else. Merry Christmas Also.
May Santa bring you hot nakid babes, baring gifts of Mods for your VMax.

Not exactly mods, but I got a new helmet (no more "sportbike"helmet on the Max.) and a Joe Rocket jacket......I'll try and post pics later, after we get home from the family stuff.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Merry Christmas everyone.

I think I already mentioned it, but my wife bought me a First Gear Denali jacket for riding the max through the winter.

Aside from that, I got the usual assortment of husban/dad stuff. Junkfood, t-shirts and the obligatory summer sausage.

We went nuts on out daughter though as this is her last garunteed christmas at home. She'll be off to college next fall.

I knew that it was gonna fog up in the first 5 seconds LOL. Any suggestions? MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :pullhair:
IMG_2439Custom.jpg

Last edited:
New helmet and jacket....My wife also ordered a blue iridium face shield, but it was on back order, should be here this week....

Attachments

• IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
clintard said:
I knew that it was gonna fog up in the first 5 seconds LOL. Any suggestions? MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :pullhair:

There is a productt hat divers use called "cat crap" and it does a great job. My wife and I are about to order some off e-bay. Local dive store doesn't carry it as he can make more money selling the little anti-fog wipes for $2 a wipe.

A bag of cat crap should run about $4-$10 and it's get's it's name form the fact it looks like cat turds. However, Divers love it and if it works for them, should be great for our helmet lenses.

Ummm... How do you know it's not actually cat crap? LOL!
I'd definately be interested, but I'm thinking... If you buy cat crap off Ebay, you might actually get what you bid on. LOL!
Can I buy it from a retail vendor with like Manufacturer's packaging?

Back