Michael Jackson dead?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, let's remember back whe n the freak had to go in and have police take photos of his crank for evidence, because this "lying" accuser described in detail abnormalities in describing mj's dick. The photos backed up his claim. How come say.....the other mj, Micheal Jordon hasn't had to set up any seprate accounts to pay off molested kids, and have pictures taken of his dick???? I'm guessing it's because he didn't sleep with little boys. I don't give a shit how talented someone is, and I wonder what all the mj defenders would think if it was their relative that was being molested. I would love to know how many families were paid hush money under the table, that never made the headlines. It's too bad he didn't go 20 years ago and saved alot of kids a lifetime of humiliation.

man you should have worked for the prosecution if thay had all that great info maybe they could have convicted:rofl_200::biglaugh:.
hey i wasn't defending him so much as just pointing out that we dont really know and never will:confused2::ummm:. by the way i have had close relatives molested and there is no real penalty that is enough if they are guilty:damn angry::bang head:. if you remember this all happened about the time hundreds of preschool teachers were being fasley accused.:confused2:
he was a strange bird and it is quite possible he did some bad things but it is possible he also was a real nice cash cow. we will never really know now.
i won't give a tribute to him but i won't trash him either, its a mute point now he is dead.

Don`t forget Dan,
beat it had Eddie Van Halen on guitar. that was a cool solo too,
I just learned to how to play it last night.:punk:
QUOTE]

Yup, you're right about that one Dave..."Beat It" is a good one too.

You learned it huh, that's really cool!! :clapping: I'm still working on "Ghost Riders In The Sky" :rofl_200:

danny

man you should have worked for the prosecution if thay had all that great info maybe they could have convicted:rofl_200::biglaugh:.
hey i wasn't defending him so much as just pointing out that we dont really know and never will:confused2::ummm:. by the way i have had close relatives molested and there is no real penalty that is enough if they are guilty:damn angry::bang head:. if you remember this all happened about the time hundreds of preschool teachers were being fasley accused.:confused2:
he was a strange bird and it is quite possible he did some bad things but it is possible he also was a real nice cash cow. we will never really know now.
i won't give a tribute to him but i won't trash him either, its a mute point now he is dead.
The prosecuters didn't get O.J. Simpson either, and he just used his money to buy a lawyer, not to pay off a victim. He walked on a murder rap, and I'm pretty sure everyone in the world agrees he was beyond guilty.:clapping:

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in... I know, I know...

i agree with the oj thing. the prosecutors really sucked, it seemed to me his lawyers were very good but they didnt win it the prosecutors lost it.

my point about the payoffs is they really dont prove much because no matter what, if he didnt pay even though he may have not done it there would be plenty of people who would assume his guilt [case in point] i am not saying he didnt just posing a hypothetical.

lets say it was you who was accused and lets say you didnt molest any kids but you had been alone in the same room[say a restroom] with them and the kid was just lying because you wouldnt give him a buck to buy a candy bar...... how do you think all your friends and even family would react:damn angry::ummm:..... some would wonder and there you go a no win situation not one thing you do would restore your reputation .... ever:bang head::damn angry:!!. now lets say you had $200,000,000 dollars:eusa_dance: and that happened.... lets say the parents say hey for $10,000,000 we will keep quiet..... and then the parents of every other kid you were ever near, came out of the woodwork saying hey me too!!! :rofl_200:even with $200,000,000 it can run out quick in that situation and hey no one wants you to do your job anymore because hey you may have touched that kid:ummm::bang head::damn angry:.... so you cant make any more money....
i dont know but i can see a lot of grey area there for false accusations:ummm::confused2: i dont know but i wouldnt want that to happen to me.

i believe that is why it is refered to as .... innocent until proven guilty[at least in the courts]
its not perfect but its better than most systems

MJ was like Madonna to me. The more they changed, in more ways than one, the more I distanced myself. It was a good thing. Both were ok the way they were.

Now I know where MJ's lyrics came from to some of his songs...

'Keep on, till the fun stops.... Don't stop till you get enough'. :th_butt:

Back