michigan boyz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom I watched bill smoke his tire for a long ways and i have watched you do burn outs and i can tell you your in over your head. Dont get me wrong you do good ones. It would be like bill or chuck trying to wheelie with me.LOL. Or my fat ass trying to out run bill or chucks little asses. I can drop my hurricane hole shot on them as i always do but the little uckers always catch up and pass me. The last time bill passed me and we let off he laid down a roller that i dont think many can do on a vmax. Good luck to you Tom. Bill please show him what you showed me.

I will if the meet place starts and ends a little closer. Like lansing area.

I will if the meet place starts and ends a little closer. Like lansing area.

Lansing would be decent, about 55 miles for me, 60 miles from GR area, probably about 65 miles or so for you, it is about 100 miles from Muskegon though.

What does everyone else think? Something a little more east than Coopersville?

Tom I watched bill smoke his tire for a long ways and i have watched you do burn outs and i can tell you your in over your head. Dont get me wrong you do good ones. It would be like bill or chuck trying to wheelie with me.LOL. Or my fat ass trying to out run bill or chucks little asses. I can drop my hurricane hole shot on them as i always do but the little uckers always catch up and pass me. The last time bill passed me and we let off he laid down a roller that i dont think many can do on a vmax. Good luck to you Tom. Bill please show him what you showed me.
DONT COUNT THE WHEELIES OUT MIKE I JUST NO SLAMMING THESE HEAVY ASS TANKS DOWN IS HARD ON SHIT.:confused2:....I USE TO HANG WHEELIES UP TO 130MPH ON MY CROTCH ROCKET BACK IN THE DAY......I DO HANG A WHEELIE ONCE IN A WHILE CHUCK SEEN A FEW......BUT LIKE ALWAYS HE SEEN ALOT MORE SMOKE THAN WHEELIES....:biglaugh: I WILL TAKE THE LITTLE AZZEZ COMMENT.......I THOUGHT 195 WAS A LITTLE HEAVY:punk:........AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ON MY ROLLERS MIKE......I KNOW TOM HAS SEEN SOME ROLLERS OUT OF OLD BLACK SHES OLD BUT IT RUNS OK.....

I dont hit hard when i come down. Pulling the wheel up at 70mph in third over a blind hill is a rush. Ask jarad he had fun doing it.

Last edited:
I won't know if I can join this ride until Saturday morning, but if I can I will leave Battle Creek at 9:30 and that should get me to Coopersville at 11.

Scott

Chad damon and i will be riding to hell on sat if u and anyone else wants to go.

I won't know if I can join this ride until Saturday morning, but if I can I will leave Battle Creek at 9:30 and that should get me to Coopersville at 11.

Scott
..........hope you can make it scott.......:biglaugh:

:rofl_200:If scott shows dont blow your hole shot and miss 2nd gear this time billy.

OH SNAP!!! Looks like I might have to bust the old girl out and blow the cobwebs out, then when I'm done with the wife I will get my bike out!! Wahahahaha I am going to try and hook up for one of these rides.

Like exit 54 off 23 at 930am or 1030am

Jared from what you told me about your dragstrip pass if i was you i would line up with your fellow hooligans from a stand still. (vidio) Im sure Tom and Bill would be up for it. Would make a great vidio. Im still waiting to see lee and chuck on vidio. The next Irish hills ride will be set up to vidio everyone. Chad's vidio's are the best and the Michigan Hooligans have a great chance to be filmed doing what we have so much fun doing. You guy's are all great hooligan's and i cant make this ride and its going to be a long winter so please do your best and get some vidio for all of us to watch. If i can i will try to get some vidio of us over this way and post it. Im hoping i see the new version Of the film UP IN SMOKE.

Jared from what you told me about your dragstrip pass if i was you i would line up with your fellow hooligans from a stand still. (vidio) Im sure Tom and Bill would be up for it. Would make a great vidio. Im still waiting to see lee and chuck on vidio. The next Irish hills ride will be set up to vidio everyone. Chad's vidio's are the best and the Michigan Hooligans have a great chance to be filmed doing what we have so much fun doing. You guy's are all great hooligan's and i cant make this ride and its going to be a long winter so please do your best and get some vidio for all of us to watch. If i can i will try to get some vidio of us over this way and post it. Im hoping i see the new version Of the film UP IN SMOKE.
UP IN SMOKE...............:rofl_200:

Hey all, a few of the guys (12+ riders) from the MSU RIDERS FORUM were looking for back roads and highway ride Sunday. I know that many more riders might make it difficult tour, I wanted to ask you all before I invited them

Everyone is riding saturday steve. Guid them to hell and meet up with is.

Well, you east side Nancys have a nice ride!....Be sure to hit Starbucks for your favorite Latte or expresso on your way to the bridge club meeting, Be mindfull of those crazy moped riders as we know they frighten you, meanwhile, the west side hooligans will be laying down rubber, running in the tripple digits and taking advantage of real V-Max power, the way they were intended to be ridden!.........Probally no film at 11 but you can imagine what we'll be up to!.......:biglaugh:.......Tom

U will be dreaming about becoming a true hooligan like me.

Back