Michigan fall ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Vmax Chuck and I will be putting together a ride for early October, we were thinking either Sunday the 7th or the 14th, which would work better for everyone?........Not sure of the planned route yet but it will include the Gun Lake area south east of Grand Rapids.................Feel free to chime in, thoughts, suggestions, times..........................Tom.

Dont forget todd is doing a drag day on the 13th i think and o cant do both.

No go on the 7th for me. But I could do the 14th IF the drag strip day doesn't happen on the 13th. I only get to use my 'nards 1 day on the weekend and then my wife locks 'em back up in her purse again.

Weather permitting, either day works for me. I'm really looking forward to this one, I'm ready to ride with the boyz again.

I would prefer the 7th because I had already planned to take Monday the 8th off, but I could change it to the 15th if that works out better for everyone else.

Scott

The 14th would be better for me my wife and I are going away for our anniversary on the weekend of the 7th.

Thanks for the replys!.........Let's see how many more will join us......................Tom.

I don't have anything planned for either weekend, so weather permitting me and Rob are representing the Capital City (insert waving smiley face here)

So... track day on the 13th and this ride potentially on the 14th?
Would be a great weekend, but I definitely can't do both.

The 14th seems to be the preferred date, so I'm going to schedule a vacation day for Monday the 15th when I go in to work tonight (that way I can enjoy the ride on Sunday without worrying about having to go to work Sunday night). Crossing fingers for good weather... this recent cold and rain crap really sucks. I'm not ready for winter yet.

Scott.

Latest posts

Back