Michigan Ride sunday July 8th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Time to get the Mi gang together again!...:punk:.....no details worked out yet but wanted to see who is interested, thinking 4-5 hours with a lunch stop..........................Tom.

Morning Tom!

Would like to ride, but have a wedding in Chicago that weekend. The VMOA ride in Dowagiac is the following weekend.....:biglaugh:

Regards, VMaxChuck

You guys want to meet in charlotte mi. I thought it was a good meet spot for everyone.

I have a few guys from over at the V-4 site wanting to join us, they are beyond Lansing so that may be a good option for everyone...............Tom.

Well guys, I am out for this run...I am the On-Call Contact for all three plants that weekend. Ride safe everyone and take pics if you can for us with plans

Ok who's going. Im thinking that mason mi would be a better place to meet. I can meet at 8am and ride until 10pm. I need to know how many guy's want a long ride so i can make it work for everyone.

Cool Rob!.......Be nice to see ya again.......For those interested, we are meeting at the gas station at the Charlotte/Lansing Rd exit on 69 south at 10am, for those coming from the GR or surrounding areas I will be at the Lowell exit #52 at 9:15 am top of the ramp, we will be riding into Hell again and have lunch there or somewhere nearby, Hijacker "Chad" will be leading our way, weather looks very nice at this point!...........My cell # is 616-914-2693 in case you need to contact me, see everyone soon!.................Tom.

Tom,
looks like I'll be able to join ya on Sunday. It's 10 am at the Charlotte exit off southbound 69. At one of the gas stations there ?

Trying to get Ken, a fellow 2010 Gen2 rider from Evart, to ride down with me and join our ride for the day too ! :eusa_dance:

Man I'm going to miss another good ride! Maybe I should just quit my job so I can ride more.... You think Obama will make sure I have enough gas money for rides????

I might be able to join in on this ride (in Charlotte) as well... put me down as a solid maybe. : )

Scott

Looking foreward to riding with ya Scott!...........Should be an outstanding day!..................Tom..........BTW......We are meeting at the Speedway station.

Latest posts

Back