Minor incident tonight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Please do NOT follow behind any kind of minivan or truck where you can't see over the top of the vehicle. Was behind minivan..guy hits what looked like a complete shredded tire and flings it toward me. He swerves to left shoulder. I decide to try to slow and take it straight on. No time to swerve and was'nt sure if car to right of me. Hits my left front/rotor breaking off some of carrier and warping disc. I luckily could make it over to shoulder. More pissed than anything else. I was supposed to ride to Phil's remembrance next weekend. Don't know if I can go by bike now. Guess I should consider myself lucky though.

Please do NOT follow behind any kind of minivan or truck where you can't see over the top of the vehicle. Was behind minivan..guy hits what looked like a complete shredded tire and flings it toward me. He swerves to left shoulder. I decide to try to slow and take it straight on. No time to swerve and was'nt sure if car to right of me. Hits my left front/rotor breaking off some of carrier and warping disc. I luckily could make it over to shoulder. More pissed than anything else. I was supposed to ride to Phil's remembrance next weekend. Don't know if I can go by bike now. Guess I should consider myself lucky though.

Sorry to here this M8...

Glad you came out of it all right though. The bike can be fixed!:thumbs up:

What year is your bike, I might have a spare rotor.

Hayabusa front end and rotors so i don't think you have it..thanks though. Yes I was glad I did'nt go down. i think if i had swerved and then it hit me it may have caused the front wheel to slide out

Back