Mod Monkey REVEALED!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
OK gents,

After much consideration and searching I have FINALLY identified the Mod Monkey, actually I should say Monkees!!!! They are out there constantly offering us great parts and modifications for great prices. They sucker us with awesome customer service. They lull us into buying everything with great advice. The Mod Monkey is our wonderful vendors such as Sean Morley, Tom at Cycle One Off, RICOR, et al. So the next time you get the familiar feeling of the Mod Monkey taking a bite out of your butt, call your vendors and tell them to STOP OFFERING US SUCH GREAT STUFF!!!!! Without them we would have no cool things to put on our bikes and our bank accounts would be fuller!!!!!

Of course the above is in jest and I would like to thank the vendors out there for everything they do, like take my money:rofl_200:

I am soooo relieved!! All this time I thought it was just my imagination, but...there it is, confirmed!

The MM's are real, they're out there and they look just like you & me!

Let's hear it for MONKEY LOVE!!! :punk:

See that's the thing, I can't take the monkee off your back, I can't seem to see him? I can just see the awesomely great stuff that's happening to your bike and then my monkey gets jealous and wants more too!

Monkey love is good,
monkey love is great,
monkey love is gonna win,
monkey love, accept it as your fate!
:rofl_200:

Attachments

• pic_2.jpg
    pic_2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 6
my gf is starting to get made since she needs to go to the custom for negotiating the fee of my international packets lol

My research is showing even more about the Mod Monkeys!! Apparently there is an entire structure to the Mod Monkey religion!!! Here is the structure as my checking has shown it to be, see where you fall:

Mod Monkees: Vendors

High Priests: Spent more than $15k on your Max

Priests: $10-15K

Acolytes: $5-10k

Altar boy: $3-5K

Parishoner: $1-3k

Outsider wanting in: <$1k

As you can see we have more than our share of "Monkey Love" here on the forum..... EMBRACE THE MONKEY!!!!!!

so now that we know the vendors and all the catagories, where do you fall? i'm definitely in the high priest catagory and approaching whatever the max is for that one! just curious to know if there is anyone else who has put enough money into there gen I they could have bought a gen II instead. i think last time i totalled out all the receipts i was pretty close to $35k!!!! i dont regret a single penny spent though lol!

later odieoh24

I too fall WAYYYYYYY into the High Priest catagory. Heck I may just be a Demi-Monkey LOL. Lost track of how much but know I could have bought 2 Gen II's for what I have in Toxic, am somewhere to the upside of $40k now. When I did my Yamaha commercials they asked my why I didn't just buy one and I told them I would just have a $60k+ Gen II by the time I was done.

Im close my monkey had CCD Chronic Chrome Disorder so im close to 18k now and Sean is going to build me a 1500mtr soon so ill be right there with you guys. WTF am i doing i keep telling myself this is it and then im done,Like the junky needing 1 more FIX. JIM

Im close my monkey had CCD Chronic Chrome Disorder so im close to 18k now and Sean is going to build me a 1500mtr soon so ill be right there with you guys. WTF am i doing i keep telling myself this is it and then im done,Like the junky needing 1 more FIX. JIM

LOL, know the feeling!! The more you spend, the more you want to spend!!!! Embrace the MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK gents,

After much consideration and searching I have FINALLY identified the Mod Monkey, actually I should say Monkees!!!! They are out there constantly offering us great parts and modifications for great prices. They sucker us with awesome customer service. They lull us into buying everything with great advice. The Mod Monkey is our wonderful vendors such as Sean Morley, Tom at Cycle One Off, RICOR, et al. So the next time you get the familiar feeling of the Mod Monkey taking a bite out of your butt, call your vendors and tell them to STOP OFFERING US SUCH GREAT STUFF!!!!! Without them we would have no cool things to put on our bikes and our bank accounts would be fuller!!!!!

Of course the above is in jest and I would like to thank the vendors out there for everything they do, like take my money:rofl_200:

Some of the best addiction talk I've heard in a while!

Blaine

Back