Mod Monkey strikes again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
LOL...just ordered some 6 pot calipers from Sean....what is it about these bikes that makes you want to fix things and change stuff? Not in a bad way mind you....lol...

:punk:

The mod monkey is a devious fellow, at least for me he is. At first he will work the angle of "just fix this" or "this parts needs to work better" pretty soon he throw out suggestions like " hey, would't this be bad ass if we did this" . That's when, hopefully anyways, that you realize how hard the monkey has been holding yer a$$ to the grindstone!
My buddy(?) Zip is a wily 'ol monkey that has worked my wallet over good! He's a contemplative sort that spends hours looking at Redbone, VMF then surfing the 'net, and has boxes of parts arriving every week it seems. He just points at Redbone and says "install, look good", here is a pic of ZIP contemplating.

Attachments

• Zip likes modding Vmaxes.jpg
    Zip likes modding Vmaxes.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 18
Ive had the Vmax (2007) for about a year and it started out with a front fork brace...then steel braided brake lines....then Ive COP's on order after doing the crimp fix. Kerker mufflers too, and now 6 pots.

LOL....the Evil Monkey needs to be fed...

:punk::punk::punk:

I just did that mod last yr chrome to. I had a hell of time ting them bled also wonder it the master cylinder should be changed out as well.

I spoke with Sean just to double check, and he said the stock master cylinder works well with the 6 pots. There is a little more play, but you have more "feeling" as to what the brakes are doing. Ive gotten into some panick situations and locked up the front tire, and so hopefully this helps with that.

I have speed bleeders on the stock calipers and Sean thought that they would interchange to the 6 pots.

Did someone mention my name???? Yep that's right I am back and bad as always!!!! Going to make sure that your spend your hard earned cashola on your Max's this year boys!!!!! Feed the Mod Monkey or face my wrath....... :rofl_200:

The mod monkey is a devious fellow, at least for me he is. At first he will work the angle of "just fix this" or "this parts needs to work better" pretty soon he throw out suggestions like " hey, would't this be bad ass if we did this" . That's when, hopefully anyways, that you realize how hard the monkey has been holding yer a$$ to the grindstone!
My buddy(?) Zip is a wily 'ol monkey that has worked my wallet over good! He's a contemplative sort that spends hours looking at Redbone, VMF then surfing the 'net, and has boxes of parts arriving every week it seems. He just points at Redbone and says "install, look good", here is a pic of ZIP contemplating.

Zip has received new training on how to make you mod Redbone even more!!!! Just wait he will be working on you shortly and man is it gonna be cool!!!:punk:

lol....I'm having flashbacks to my last wife wanting my cash all of the time...lol

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Zip has received new training on how to make you mod Redbone even more!!!! Just wait he will be working on you shortly and man is it gonna be cool!!!:punk:
Bastard monkey! We already have a great thing working to fix up Redbone. I know it needs a lot of work but you can't rush a fine vintage! Go sleep with the fishes, mod monkey!

Did someone mention my name???? Yep that's right I am back and bad as always!!!! Going to make sure that your spend your hard earned cashola on your Max's this year boys!!!!! Feed the Mod Monkey or face my wrath....... :rofl_200:

There you are you little bugger.......I was wondering where you've been?!?!?!?!?

There you are you little bugger.......I was wondering where you've been?!?!?!?!?

Saw this pic of him firing up a blunt a few weeks ago...

boozy%20drunk%20ape%20chimp.jpg

Think he may have been in rehab for a while......

I will do many mods as long as you are paying: )

Latest posts

Back