"modern medicine''

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m really sorry to hear that Tim,
My father passed away in 2006 andthe burden of what to do was put on me and my sister so, we had him cremated it seemed that no one else in the family gave a damn or had any money to help us but, what made me sick was they all wanted to sue us (we were the exectutors of his will) for taking too long to get their money.:confused2:
my father had a big ranch missourri and the house in So. Cal. (that had to be sold)
but none of them even cared what happened with his ashes.
To this day I only talk to my older brother because he just laid back and waited for due process to take place. I later found out that my own sister had stolen about 80,000 dollars since my mom passed away in 2001.
My wish to you is that you don`t go through what I went through.
When my mom passed away, everybody wanted some of her ashes but I wouldn`t allow my mom to be cut up like a deck of cards.
<<Dave>>:punk:

CR....I am truly sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my mom to cancer last year and am all to familiar with the end game. I will pray for him and your family.

Remember, he is destined for a better place.

God Bless.

Re: &quot;modern medicine''

Sorry for the loss. If your father didn't express what he wanted, then perhaps you can ask around to people he was close with. Perhaps he spoke of it at some point?
Good luck and I wish you the best.
________
roor bong

Last edited:
i`m really sorry to hear that Tim,
my father passed away in 2006 and the burden of what to do was put on me and my sister so, we had him cremated it seemed that no one else in the family gave a damn or had any money to help us but, what made me sick was they all wanted to sue us (we were the executors of his will) for taking too long to get their money.:confused2:
My father had a big ranch Missouri and the house in so. Cal. (that had to be sold)
but none of them even cared what happened with his ashes.
To this day i only talk to my older brother because he just laid back and waited for due process to take place. I later found out that my own sister had stolen about 80,000 dollars since my mom passed away in 2001.
My wish to you is that you don`t go through what i went through.
When my mom passed away, everybody wanted some of her ashes but i wouldn't`t allow my mom to be cut up like a deck of cards.
<<dave>>:punk:
I'm sorry for your loss also , thank god my parents don't have enough money for anybody to fight over ! I've heard of people fighting over money way to many times in my life & sometimes it can ruin a family ! Its a shame ! my Father has a sister that i had never met , her & her mother ( my grandmother ) had a fight before i was even born , and they never talked since & I'm 46 , my grandmother died 8 years ago , and had never spoke with her daughter in all of that time & past away ! can you imagine that !:confused2:

I'm sorry for your loss also , thank god my parents don't have enough money for anybody to fight over ! I've heard of people fighting over money way to many times in my life & sometimes it can ruin a family ! Its a shame ! my Father has a sister that i had never met , her & her mother ( my grandmother ) had a fight before i was even born , and they never talked since & I'm 46 , my grandmother died 8 years ago , and had never spoke with her daughter in all of that time & past away ! can you imagine that !:confused2:
It`s bad when they wait until it`s too late to say that they are sorry.
I wonder if she`s living the guilt from it.
I still feel bad because my mother took her own life with sleeping pills and because I had started a new job, I didn`t have any infornation to give my parents yet and, whhen I came home that night, all my neighbors kept telling me how sorry they were( I didn`t get it) and, when I went into the house my father told me what had happened while I was at work.
That was definately a blow to the head and now because she didn`t tell me anything , I still feel that she abandoned me. I couldn`t help her or say anything to her to stop her from doing it.
And thats why I say, If a person is talking about killing themself, they are crying for help and the person that just does it was serious.
<<Dave>>

THEY ARE PLANTING A TREE IN MEMORY & HONOR OF MY FATHER IN THE TOWN I LIVE IN , THIS FRIDAY 10/30/2009 , AT 10:30 A.M. , MAN ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO ATTEND ! ... :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Money. Yes, it can make you happy. You can buy things that you like. You can eat what you want, and live how you want to live.

The ugly side? Greed.

When my grand father passed away in 2004, I was given a large sum of money. I asked that I not be included in the receiving of the money - as (1) I did not earn this in anyway and (2) that I wanted my grand mother to hold onto the money and enjoy her life and use it for whatever she wanted.

In the end, what she wanted was for me to have it, and with the pressure of my family, I accepted.

I have witnessed families torn apart at the seams over money. Greed.
I think when people die - and their children fight over the estate - that is one of lifes ugly, ugly examples of how disgusting humans can be.

I am, and always will be of the belief that friends and family are number one. In the end, it's all you really have. The money may buy you your bike. The money may buy you your car - but those things WILL rust. They will decay. They will degrade. They are merely objects. When you are too old to enjoy them, will you sit and reflect the quarter mile? Maybe. But I'm gonna wager that you will more likely be thinking about the life you shared with your loved ones. Hopefully those relationships aren't plundered by greed.

Cop Runner: It is hard. But you will likely feel good sharing some memories with the other attending.

CR, you've got all our prayers,but even better you have memories!

THEY ARE PLANTING A TREE IN MEMORY & HONOR OF MY FATHER IN THE TOWN I LIVE IN , THIS FRIDAY 10/30/2009 , AT 10:30 A.M. , MAN ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO ATTEND ! ... :sad2::sad2::sad2:
You should attend this ceremony,
after it is in his honor and although it will be bitter/sweet, and every time you see that tree you should celebrate a good memory and tell him about it.
celebrate his life Tim !!
Don`t die with him as I don`t think he would like that too much.
I know that when I die , I don`t want anybody to die with me!!!
I`m sure that he`s in a way better place than we are and should all be happy for him , I`m sure he was like a tree:strong and provided shelter for his family and managed to keep standing when the weather was bad (If you know what I mean).
So GO my friend and accept the kind jesture of those who also loved him with honor and make your dad proud of you again.
Your friend, <<Dave>>:punk:

CR your Pop fulfilled a difficult job and should be honored in this ceromony. This day on 10/30 will become, in your memory, a shining jewel among all the days of your life.
We all get a few, this will be one of yours.

My Pop ain't doing very well, it's not gonna be long and I make sure he sees me and I tell him I care about him....but it never feels like enough....

Timmy, this tree will become a link between you and your Dad for many years to come. You and your family will be able to visit it, nurture it and watch it grow and connect with your Dad at the same time.

Saturday will come and go, but that tree will be in your life, probably forever, and Cole's life after that.

I already take pity on the unknowing schmuck you catch carving his initials in it, someday!! It won't be a good day for him!! :damn angry:

Timmy, this tree will become a link between you and your Dad for many years to come. You and your family will be able to visit it, nurture it and watch it grow and connect with your Dad at the same time.

Saturday will come and go, but that tree will be in your life, probably forever, and Cole's life after that.

I already take pity on the unknowing schmuck you catch carving his initials in it, someday!! It won't be a good day for him!! :damn angry:
YOU GOT THAT WRIGHT ! .. :th_biggun:

today was the ceremony for my dad at 10:30 , it was nice ! Some people gave speeches & told stories about him . I said some words at the end & tried to hold it together , i did pretty good until the end , then i fell apart a little bit , then they had refreshments after at boro hall , people told more stories about him , most of which i had never heard before ! It was nice & very sad all at the same time !

Hey man , sorry to hear bout this you just gotta keep strong cancer is a bitch as i looked after my sisters young kids for a year while she battled it . They gave her no chance they pretty much hit her with all the chemo they could . There were times where it looked liked she was ready to die inside , that was 7 years ago and she still here . My best mate now has it and is on Morphine and doesnt look good , he is adopted so his dad died from it , his adoptive dad died from it and his step dad died of it and he isnt 41 yet . So i feel your pain .
That tree will live a long strong life . Live everyday to the fullest .

Matt

hey man , sorry to hear bout this you just gotta keep strong cancer is a bitch as i looked after my sisters young kids for a year while she battled it . They gave her no chance they pretty much hit her with all the chemo they could . There were times where it looked liked she was ready to die inside , that was 7 years ago and she still here . My best mate now has it and is on morphine and doesnt look good , he is adopted so his dad died from it , his adoptive dad died from it and his step dad died of it and he isnt 41 yet . So i feel your pain .
That tree will live a long strong life . Live everyday to the fullest .

Matt
thanks man , its tough !

Back