Morgan carbtune

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MONTREALMAX

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i could buy a carbtune 2 from a american or canadian distributor? Is this unit only available from the manufacturer direct? I would like to replace my old mercury unit.

i just got one directly from morgan 4 days to the states. you may find one on ebay but they bring as much as a new one. dont waste your time call morgan direct.
chris :biglaugh:

will do thanks
just thought i could save some trouble and order it state side
last thing I ordered from England was the shortbread toothpaste made with real sugar !!

will do thanks
just thought i could save some trouble and order it state side
last thing I ordered from England was the shortbread toothpaste made with real sugar !!
My great, great, great grandpappy's great Uncle ordered some tea from England but never got it. :ummm:He never heard what happened to that tea....maybe Ol' SS will know something about that shipment?:confused2:

:biglaugh:

I ordered mine directly from Morgan and was pleased with the speed of delivery and very pleased with the product. In fact, all my friends are always borrowing it!! I have to track it down occasionally when I need it.

I ordered mine directly from Morgan and was pleased with the speed of delivery and very pleased with the product. In fact, all my friends are always borrowing it!! I have to track it down occasionally when I need it.

Ditto what m-cman wrote--Ordered from Morgan, got my Carbtune Pro with the optional pouch in a week and it cost me 127 US with the current exchange rate. I'd bought it after my Motion Pro mercury type one cracked on me and I like the Carbtune much better. Not having to worry about mercury contamination is a plus, too.

I'm gonna have to jump all over this wagon!
I bought directly from Morgan too. Fast and Great service!
IN The time you spend looking for one on ebay and fighting over it with other bidders, You could have one at your door from Morgan direct.

Ditto what m-cman wrote--Ordered from Morgan, got my Carbtune Pro with the optional pouch in a week and it cost me 127 US with the current exchange rate. I'd bought it after my Motion Pro mercury type one cracked on me and I like the Carbtune much better. Not having to worry about mercury contamination is a plus, too.

Rayvin is that you i see on his testimonial page or someone else from Connecticut? I always like to see someone giving a positive review for a product when it is due.....

I just ordered mine this morning after my mercury unit sh _t the bed, hopefully it arrives here before I have to tune the Arctic Cat Thundercat !!! the weather has been fantastic here recently I have been putting a lot of miles on the bike lately......:eusa_dance:

Back