Morgan needs a re-power

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone driving the Morgan Three-wheeler is used to being stared-upon from the sheer unusual nature of its design. Now Morgan has taken the product of USA designers and has purchased the rights to the S&S V-twin clone design three-wheeler and has released it as an alternative transportation mode, if you weren't getting enough stares from your black leather, spikes, and Mohawk ("hi, Tim!").

If there is a design which begged for a VMax powerplant, this is #1, in my opinion. The smoothness of the engine in operation, alone, should make this an obvious choice. http://blog.cycleworld.com/2011/05/davidas-for-the-moggies-by-steven-l-thompson/1-9/
Then the Curtiss P-40 graphics would have some "bite" (power) to match the "bark" of the paint design.

Ive always liked the look of cycle cars, I am guilty of being one of the starers. I had a 69 Moto Guzzi several years ago and wanted to turn it into a car. That dream was dashed due to life on life's terms but still to this day I wouldnt mind saying I own one.

Back