Motorcycle Club

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad u did it right and didn't invite unwelcomed trouble

With the area I live in......and my line of work......it was and is a balancing act......for both me and my crew.....we are starting small and slow.....doing the meet and greet with everybody on 2 wheels......and everyone else for that matter......We are going to be very selective with our membership.......And we want everyone to know who we are and what we do.....

Check out our facebook page....we have pictures from some of the runs we have attended......click like if you like it......
:punk:

very cool kyle. i'd love to chat about what you had to go about to get it sanctioned sometime offline...

I've co founded 2 MC's and it's not easy. But the last one's been running for 13 years. The other is legendary to the community here but it's not active right now. 3 of us still have patches for it. Long Story. If you search on Cobras MC it'll come up first, normally. That's where my Harley comes in. I'm finally getting all bikers Foreign / Metric and Domestic / American on the same page. We're having our 13 Anniversary Party this month and expect 600 to 700 bikes of all kinds.

With the area I live in......and my line of work......it was and is a balancing act......for both me and my crew.....we are starting small and slow.....doing the meet and greet with everybody on 2 wheels......and everyone else for that matter......We are going to be very selective with our membership.......And we want everyone to know who we are and what we do.....

Check out our facebook page....we have pictures from some of the runs we have attended......click like if you like it......
:punk:
That's cool Kyle, I clicked "Like"! :thumbs up:

Seeing that you are up with an MC and a Territory Rocker tells me that you have a lot of respect from the other clubs in your area. That's really Cool. You survived the process and earned it.
Again Congrats.... Live Long and Prosper....:biglaugh:

Theres already a club made for you, its called the white knights, do a search and see if a chapter is close by. Its an official club.

Theres already a club made for you, its called the white knights, do a search and see if a chapter is close by. Its an official club.

White Knights MC is Canadian......

White Knights holds a slightly different connotation here in the US...

Shamans MC is also an "official" Club...

Back