Motorcycle Superstore

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birchwood85

Reaction score
Has anybody done any deals with this company? What are your thoughts?
I made a deal with the wife if I bought a Max I have to have a helmet so I bought one through these guys price was good and free 3 day shipping but I tried to get a hold of them with no response!!! HUM:ummm: What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!!!:punk:

Can't speak to your situation, but I bought the Metzler tires I have on my Max from them. Great price, and the shipping was free. Can't recall exactly how fast they got here, but that sort of indicates there was no undue delay. Don't know why they don't respond to you, but I'd buy there again. No problems, here.

Chris

I made a deal with the wife if I bought a Max I have to have a helmet so I bought one through these guys price was good and free 3 day shipping but I tried to get a hold of them with no response!!! HUM:ummm: What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!!!:punk:

you did try calling, right?

I have ordered from them a couple of times. Prices are good and items are shipped fast. I would recommend them for your purchase.

Well I did get a hold of them today and the issue is this they stated that the item was it stock and would ship out next day. But it was not in stock and they will not get it for a few days and then ship when they get it, not really that big of a deal but I feel that when they tell me that it is in stock that they should have item and not have to order it. I still would have bought item but it would have been nice to know up front!!!

are you talking about the iron pony in columbus ohio, thats the only super store i khow of?

Its an INTERNET site I do believe its out of California. The thing that pisses me off is it says item available and ships in 1 business day. I call and they tell me that in stock is not the same as available. It will be 2 or 3 days till they get it 1 day for them to get item shipped and 3 to 5 days of shipping. No big deal but this should be stated at time of purchase. I check a bunch of other items and it seems they all state available and I have yet to see any that say in stock. What do you guys think?

Its an INTERNET site I do believe its out of California. The thing that pisses me off is it says item available and ships in 1 business day. I call and they tell me that in stock is not the same as available. It will be 2 or 3 days till they get it 1 day for them to get item shipped and 3 to 5 days of shipping. No big deal but this should be stated at time of purchase. I check a bunch of other items and it seems they all state available and I have yet to see any that say in stock. What do you guys think?

if it is not the one in ohio you should check out the one in ohio, you can get some unreal deals, for basic stuff it's the only place i deal with. dave

OK after dealing with this company for the first and last time, here is an update. I checked my order this morning and the status still stated on order. Well its been three days since order and it still have not been received into their warehouse. They tell me that they do not drop ship. So what I was told is that when they receive it it will be a day or two till it gets shipped. I was on the phone asking about this and when I gave them my Order # they put me on hold and then disconnected me. This happen 3 times.:bang head: I also e mailed them and still waiting for an answer there also. So I figure that I will check my order again and it now says ready for shipping, so I look into this and basically what I get from there site is this means order can not be canceled. I feel that after calling and complaining that they changed my status so I do not cancel. Maybe I am just 1 in a million that something happened, but when I see that my order will be shipped in 1 or 2 days I feel it means 1 or 2 days and then 2 to 3 days of shipping! Am I wrong on this? What I have come up with is 1 to 3 days till they receive and other 1 or 2 days till they ship and 2 to 3 days of shipping. Equals up to 8 days in my book, big difference from 2 to 5 days!!! I could see if it was a shipping issue but it has not even made it that far yet. I just feel that it should have been stated that item was not on hand, to me available means they have access to item. Good thing I did not need right away!!! Word to others cation using a company that wont even answer my questions!!!

OK an update I received my helmet and shield today. The helmet is just what I ordered but the shield even though labeled mirror silver is a smoke color. So the money I so call saved from buying from them I now have lost due to return shipping. :bang head: I called and talked to them but there is NO EXCEPTIONS in there return policies. I attached some pictures to see what you guys think. Does this look like mirror silver to you?

Attachments

• Label.jpg
    Label.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Shield.jpg
    Shield.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 18
my roommate has silver mirror. thats not it..

sorry man!

I know thankfully the helmet fits nice, maybe I am the exception but for a first time dealing with these guys it has not been great. And now I have to pay since they sent me the wrong item, hows that for customer service!

If you guys still wanna deal with them, please use my promo code for 5 bucks off a 100 #CC33109
Better than nothing I guess, but dont say I told ya so.

Last edited:
Back