Mount Washington, NH

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max_caper

Reaction score
Mount Washington is on my short list for destinations this summer. Company is certainly welcome and I will announce a date/time when my vacation is approved.

Any advice on must-see or must-do activities in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Blaine

While the ride up is interesting the ride down is even bettah...:punk: Be sure to get into North Conway where the tree-hugger generation was born . Ride the Kancamagus Highway and do some kayaking on the Saco River .

Enjoy .

While the ride up is interesting the ride down is even bettah...:punk: Be sure to get into North Conway where the tree-hugger generation was born . Ride the Kancamagus Highway and do some kayaking on the Saco River .

Enjoy .

Absolutely do this!! It's without a doubt some of the very best riding in the northeast!

I would love to do it again! :clapping:

Any advice on must-see or must-do activities in this area would be appreciated.

If you happen to go while Laconia Bike Week is running, one day during the week it's closed to other vehicles and only bikes are allowed up....Either way the view is spectacular!!

You going on the bike or in the cage ? That would change a few things...:confused2:

You going on the bike or in the cage ? That would change a few things...:confused2:

Thanks for the reply. I plan to bike it all the way, maybe make it a 2 or 3 day trip so I can take my time and enjoy the area. If the weather is total crap in my area but nice in NH I'll trailer the bike to the area and spend a couple of days riding and enjoying the local attractions.

BTW, those are a couple of nice bikes you have in the stable with your 94 Max.

Blaine

Bring this back up when you're ready to head out and I'm sure we can come up with a couple of nice bike loops in the Lakes region and White Mts for ya...:punk:

BTW , isn't Oshawa where Bobby Orr played juniors ? :worthy:

Bring this back up when you're ready to head out and I'm sure we can come up with a couple of nice bike loops in the Lakes region and White Mts for ya...:punk:

BTW , isn't Oshawa where Bobby Orr played juniors ? :worthy:

That sounds great! I'll be posting later on this year when vacation is finalized.

Bobby Orr had a brief stint in Oshawa...there's an elementary school a mile from my house named in his honour.

Cheers!

Blaine

Latest posts

Back