Mowing & Beer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged that she came over and shouted at me, 'You should be hung!' I took a drink from my can of Busch Lite, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Ban sunglasses and stared directly into the eyes of this nosey ass neighbor and then calmly replied, 'I am.That's why she cuts the grass.'

On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged that she came over and shouted at me, 'You should be hung!' I took a drink from my can of Busch Lite, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Ban sunglasses and stared directly into the eyes of this nosey ass neighbor and then calmly replied, 'I am.That's why she cuts the grass.'

LMAO Too farkin funny

LoL. I should've put the subject as Joke of the Day. Obviously, I don't have the balls to talk to my neighbors like that.

Latest posts

Back