• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My '01 for $3500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
It's time, guys. I can't really keep two bikes, and my big trip this summer is going to be on the tenere.

Things on the bike.
10,000 actual miles (4500 on new gauges)
Carbon tins - fading, but that's how it was when I got it.
Corbin seat (plug version)
Fjr masters
Adjustable levers
Lever guard bar ends
exactrep frame braces with machined spike points.
LED headlight bulb
Kuryakyn dually driver pegs
Custom gauges (Chinese koso)
Python brake caliper brace
Small factory windscreen
National cycles windscreen (it's here somewhere)
Kerker slipons with both sizes of baffles (and 150 mains)
Kosman 18" 3-spoke rear wheel
Radials on front and rear.
Works performance shocks
Racetech springs and gold valves in the forks
Cycle-istic backrest, luggage rack, and brackets (had to reweld one bracket)
STUFF FROM SEAN:
Engine guards with highway pegs
Adjure clear lens headlight
Stainless brake and clutch lines
320mm single front rotor
Undercut and overdrive transmission.

That's pretty much all I stuff I can remember, but any other V-max or related parts will go with the bike. I've got some rusting hindle headers here, a cut up chin spoiler, an fjr wheel with a brake arm so it fits but is way offset to the right,some gaskets, and some factory replacement bolts for a couple of the aftermarket parts, two tail bags, a tank bag, maybe a mesh jacket and/or an Olympia AST (2x).

Feel free to let friends know. I'll clean it up and get better pics this week.

It's not a bad deal for what you get, especially since half the parts add up to the sale price.

Yup. And I'll miss it. I'm sure I'll pick up another one in a few years... Maybe one that's running when I buy it and I can just ride it.

Good look with the sale Dave, I've seen some hard work go into it.Looks like a Mustang backrest as I've modified a few of those myself and I prefer them to the heavy stock ones.

Yours if you want them. Mounting brackets for that backrest. Heavy things though. Maybe they can help with the sell.

Attachments

• CIMG1396.jpg
    CIMG1396.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 39
  • CIMG1395.jpg
    CIMG1395.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 34
I don't know where those would attach....? The cycle-istic ones mount to the grab rail mounting points. One vertical and one horizontal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested, I'll deliver this to you at thunder with all the spares I have for $3500 (that includes the exactrep tank)

Kosman rear wheel and works shocks will be replaced with stock parts by I end of next week (I think). I'll be out of town for weeks on a huge trip on the tenere, but if anyone is interested, we can still make something work.

New price $3k

You have a pic of the fjr wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back