My buddy DAVE!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Dave is my hero!:worthy: Thank you again Dave.Dave helped me out A LOT! He installed an R6 voltage regulator on my Max.If I ran to the store and back and it had a chance to even warm up it wouldnt start again because my OEM regulator wash shot.After riding the 15 or so miles on the freeway (on a hot summer Californai day) back home I shut it off in the drive way...The fan was on by the time I shut it off because it was all heated up from sitting in residential traffic.Sure enough I hit that start buttom again and POOF! It fired right up.Ill keep an eye on it for a few days to make sure its still working but Im confident that ill have NO issues.THANKS DAVE!!! I owe ya one.
By the way, Dave did clean work.All wires soldered and shrink wrapped.Clean as a whistle.Looks better than factory NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
Thanks again Dave!

Dave is definately a good guy. He helped me get my engine back together and into the frame awhile back when I replaced the tranny.
He is one you want on your side!!!
Cheers

I just want to thank you guys,
I`m begining to like working on different maxes as I`m kinda analy intricate about my work and even we are looking forward to the day that we don`t have to post about what did we do to our vmax today except for modding and riding :biglaugh::biglaugh: I like knowing that things are done right when I do them but, like I have stated before , I was scared as hell to tear into this bike until I joined this site.
Every time I talk to Fargo, I learn more than 6months of classes and, if any one is a hero , it`s all the guys here on this site who have helped me gain knoledge and rid me of the fear to wrench this bike.
You guys know who you are ! and I thank God for your friendship and help as well for this site and, I`m am glad to help in any way that I possibly can.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

All right enough with the man love
Lets go ride next weekend. I am working tues-thurs so I am free for the weekend. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

We can have a couple of stop light to stop light races, I will take it easy on your guys.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

hmmmm,so if you "take it easy on us" that means rolling starts, us in 1st...you in 4th right?HA HA HA I hear yours is a bad motha!

When I can keep the darn thing together she runs pretty well. She is tempermental like any other girl I have every known.:punk:

You know what they say...If it has tits or tires,its ganna give you problems! We suffer the trouble to reap the reward in full though.I think it well worth it.

All right enough with the man love
Lets go ride next weekend. I am working tues-thurs so I am free for the weekend. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

We can have a couple of stop light to stop light races, I will take it easy on your guys.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Thats real funny Fargo:rofl_200:I`m back to stock setting and your bike is a killer Ace will probably run you but I`ve ridden your max and there`s only 3 words to describe it...PURE HOT ROD !!!!!
BUT, I do wanna ride and how.
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

You know what they say...If it has tits or tires,its ganna give you problems! We suffer the trouble to reap the reward in full though.I think it well worth it.
One day you`ll be sorry you said that...BWAHHHAHHHAAHHHAHHAHAAAAA.
I figured out a way you can pay me back, when we go to hells kitchen you can buy me lunch as I`ll probably only have money for fuel.
Is that cool ??(don`t worry I don`t eat much LOL.):rofl_200:
<<Dave>>

LMFAO When I went last I didnt even eat. I had my brother buy me a coke because I had JUST ENOUGH money to fill my tank to get home.They charge an arm an a leg up there! Yeah I could probably swing that though.

Lunch is on me.
Dave we will get you a proper battery. Might even see if the old 90 we picked up battery is still good. Top it off, check the specific gravity and give it a charge.

is dave still having problems with his battery? i have a spare yuasa he could have for the cost of shipping. it was working fine(until it boiled off the fluid). I refilled and it worked fine, i just wanted a gel.

Back