My GAWD~~~~isn't anyone thinking about the children?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These politicians have lost touch with reality , their agendas are based in fantasy as are their lives . It's OUR fault...we put them there and continue to do so . Until we change things we have no reason to bitch...:bang head:

Gahdam it people , do something ! :damn angry:

These politicians have lost touch with reality , their agendas are based in fantasy as are their lives . It's OUR fault...we put them there and continue to do so . Until we change things we have no reason to bitch...:bang head:

Gahdam it people , do something ! :damn angry:

Certainly can't argue with that!!

Trouble is OT, the deck is stacked, badly....the numbers just don't work!

I think it's the Kool Aid!

New York is becoming the new California.... :biglaugh:

Why doesn't this surprise me in the least. So for a piece of metal with plastic and a spring, no need for it to be loaded, you are now a worse criminal than a pedophile in the eyes of the law in NY. Our votes at work folks, these guys got elected so someone likes what they are saying.

Why doesn't this surprise me in the least. So for a piece of metal with plastic and a spring, no need for it to be loaded, you are now a worse criminal than a pedophile in the eyes of the law in NY. Our votes at work folks, these guys got elected so someone likes what they are saying.
With all due respect Sketchy, some like what they are saying and at the same time many do not know they are being lied to.

The united states is becoming a nanny state....everyone needs to be saved and coddled for their OWN good......WTF...this is not what this country was founded on...nor built upon.

Back