my gf just gave me

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
my gf just gave me the green flag to buy a gen2.

lol im pumped, thinking about a used 09 with a few mods.. prolly 15-16k

or

getting a left over '10. the local dealer has one for 18,500 i wonder if i could squeeze em to 18 OTD...

im worried that by the time i paid taxes on a 16k used one i coulda just had a new one left over that i haggled the taxes on..

all im waiting on now is finding a new yob and selling my gen 1

so hopefully this winter ill be rollin phat

this thread is now officially about RED versus BLACK.. and bacon

You SUCK! I wish I had a cool g/f like that! I've got a bitchy wife instead :rofl_200:

My Wife's pretty Cool. Her only question would be: "So, Can We Go Faster?" She's got a Corvette motor and 3:73 limited slip in her Tahoe if it's any clue.:biglaugh:

my gf just gave me the green flag to buy a gen2.

lol im pumped, thinking about a used 09 with a few mods.. prolly 15-16k

or

getting a left over '10. the local dealer has one for 18,500 i wonder if i could squeeze em to 18 OTD...

im worried that by the time i paid taxes on a 16k used one i coulda just had a new one left over that i haggled the taxes on..

all im waiting on now is finding a new yob and selling my gen 1

so hopefully this winter ill be rollin phat

this thread is now officially about RED versus BLACK.. and bacon
So if she gave u the OK, that meens shes gonna make the notes RITE!!!!:confused2:

You have to get permission form your GIRL FRIEND?!?!?!?! You don't deserver a Gen II, or a Gen I for that matter. These are bikes for guys with balls!:shittystick:

Latest posts

Back