My new Marks Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki66

Reaction score
I ordered a stainless exhaust from Mark two weeks ago and it showed up at my door yesterday. The bad part is that I am away at work for another two weeks yet. So this is a slow torture for me.

I can go pick em up and hold on to them for you till you get back. You know... so they don't get lost or stolen.
I'll even test them out for ya, no charge. :biglaugh:

Now that's what I would call a true friend

Ya know Kevin....I just moved my Mark's over to the '99 so I've got an '06 that's all tuned and crying for another set of Mark's pipes!!I mean, if you don't want to leave them out on the porch in the weather and all........:rofl_200:

Man, yer gonna love 'em!! Be prepared to be the center of attention for awhile....EVERYBODY turns to see what's making that MEAN-ASS sound!! :punk:

Ya know Kevin....I just moved my Mark's over to the '99 so I've got an '06 that's all tuned and crying for another set of Mark's pipes!!I mean, if you don't want to leave them out on the porch in the weather and all........:rofl_200:

Man, yer gonna love 'em!! Be prepared to be the center of attention for awhile....EVERYBODY turns to see what's making that MEAN-ASS sound!! :punk:
Danny is right about that, you'll no longer be able to drop by your buddies house and surprise him. The first few times he'll probably will be out at the curb with a big shit eatin' grin on his face as you pull up.
Don't disappoint him.... rev it up !!!:biglaugh:

I think if I ever move from my Hindle 4-1, I will go to the Marks 4-2.
I want dual exhaust purely for the look. My Hindle sounds mean enough as is - but I think I will like the sound of Marks in person more (only heard them on the net)

I think if I ever move from my Hindle 4-1, I will go to the Marks 4-2.
I want dual exhaust purely for the look. My Hindle sounds mean enough as is - but I think I will like the sound of Marks in person more (only heard them on the net)
The sound from the net is not the best usually, best to hear them in person at idle, reved up, and in riding situations. You have quite a few different exhaust systems in your area and they are very active in getting together for rides/ meets/ etc. Get in touch with Trevor and join in the fun!:punk:

I cant wait to hear how she sounds. It seems that allot of people looked with my modified stock exhaust. This will be fun.

Latest posts

Back