My new turn signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
THESES ARE MY NEW TURN SIGNALS ! I WAS ABLE TO CATCH THE LEFT REAR WHILE IT WAS FLASHING !..:punk:100_1049_0001.jpg

100_1043.jpg PS , NOTICE THE GALLON OF SEA FOAM !...:biglaugh:...

I purchased the same ones, I like them, but I still haven't finished rigging up the mounts. It will happen one of these days. Great job.

Me likey!!!!!:clapping:
ME TO , I JUST WISH THE LENSES WERE SMOKED SO WHEN THE BIKE WAS OFF , THEY WERE BLACKED OUT , INSTEAD OF BEING WHITE'ISH CLEAR ! BUT I STILL LOVE THEM , WHEN THE BIKES ON THEY LOOK GREAT & AT NIGHT THEY ARE HIGHLY VISIBLE !..:punk:

Good lookin' lights....

I got a set of Kuryakyn LED's but my front lights aren't playing nice. If I leave them plugged in as running lights and hit the blinker, the opposite side does this dee da dee skip blink....acting like it is getting "feedback" through the lines...tried using a load equalizer and still no good...so being I run a set of driving lights off the engine guards, I just unplugged the running lights for the time being and use them as straight blinkers...hehehe:punk:

I have the same lights and was trying to get fancy with the mounts for my fly screen. Ended up just using washers as spacers to set them out far enough. Painted the washers flat black.

Attachments

• IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2277.jpg
    IMG_2277.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2279.jpg
    IMG_2279.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 16
Best part about those was I found them on ebay instead of Harrison Specialties so I only paid 50 for all 4 including shipping.

Where the heck are you finding the seafoam in gallons?? My local shop was raping me $8.00 this summer for the small cans. But now I have the privilege of paying $10.00 for like 12ozs!!!

Pretty sure I've seen the SeaFoam gallons at Advance Auto Parts, but they weren't what I'd call cheap. Cheaper than the small bottles for sure though :clapping:

Two diodes behind the indicator light. Cost all of .99 to do. The indicator light has two power wires and no true ground. So I cut the wires, put inline diodes and put both wires to one side of the indicator light. Then made the other side of the light the ground. I did it at the same time as my manual fan switch. Used a light up switch for that so both of them have the same ground. Great thing about the diod method is that you can change back to regular bulbs anytime if you need to. I installed the diods months before putting the LED lights on, worked just fine with the old blinkers too. Got the idea from someone else on this forum. They were even nice enough to draw me a diagram of how to put the diodes in. I will see if I can find it again.

Back