My wife is gonna kill me.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
Well at least the seat is in great shape! :whistlin: That will seriously cut into the barley and hops fund if your going to take it back to pristine shape! :biglaugh:
Good luck with the project and splainin' it to the wife too!:punk:

Last edited:
I dig it! Should suit what you want to do with it just fine! A new tank, then shed everything else and build a solo seat!

Different bike, but you get the idea...
bobberrocket4.jpg

Who the hell buys a Can of Tuna to stunt? :rofl_200:

You're right... You are SO dead... LOL

Enjoy!

I am watching for another 89-99 FZR 600.I kinda like these and would like to get one on the street for a rat bike.

I'm not gonna put much money into it right now. It is supposed to run just fine right now, but we'll see later today when I pick it up. I've already had one other guy tell me he would buy it from me in an e-mail. If I get there and the thing is in much rougher shape that I expect, I may try to offload it.

My plan is to lear to ride on it.... when I mean learn to ride, I want to work on my wheelies, stopies, moving burnouts, etc. I will be keeping my eyes open on eBay for parts I need and will maybe be able to sell if for what I have in it... maybe.

My wife also wants to learn to ride so I may have her try this bike out.

I'll probably need to go through the bike and change fluids, but I'm hoping to be able to ride it w/out much work.

Jeff

Who knows... maybe I'll throw some nitrous on it and stretch the swingarm... new cheap dragbike.

I sold an FZR 1000 last year to a friend and he wants to resell it right now. It's a 94 and a rat bike for sure. It seems to run well though I don't know if they have driven it yet. I know he will take $1000 for it and it has no title. For a drag beater or parts engine it's probably an OK deal but not just smokin.

Sean

Sean,I am not interested in another bike with no title but Rod might be.He is putting one of those together as we speak.I'll find out what he says and let you know.I'm sure that you could bring it to UFo day.

Here is an update of the bike... new paint, new exhaust, gauges, ect.

Still uguly, but gettin better...

$1400 if anyone is interested

Attachments

• P1010249.jpg
    P1010249.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 32
  • P1010252.jpg
    P1010252.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back