Need a good feel good story?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridinnoshiftin

Reaction score
Well in time for the holiday season, here is finally a feel good story that comes out at a time when I think most of us could use it. It is nice to think some people can give back to the ones that made them successful. Sad to say this doesn't happen often and doesn't make the top news stories of murders, multiple car pile ups, or other depressing news. I thought everyone might enjoy a happy story for a change of pace.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...ives-away-stores-400-employees-191200868.html

Todd

just think how prosperous we would be if more companies and corporations were like that. its pretty scary how greedy most employers are. and.....i often wonder if employers even realise how much more dedicated and hard working their employees would be if they gave out a lil incentive now and then. or even a shout out to say thank you for the good job you are doing.

many yrs ago i attended a dale carnegie course for mangers. in a nutshell the theory was to ignore and use yer employees for youre own benefit....pretty sad shit ill tell ya. and the company i was working for at the time was eating that shit up. no wonder i left after 17 loyal years:rofl_200:

That's a really nice story! :clapping:

Pretty clever too, the old boy escapes capital gains tax and most likely gets to bounce the gift off as a loss (inflating the value, of course)....probly makes out better this way than if he sold to Save Mart!! :rofl_200:

Am I cynical?? :ummm:

OK, am I TOO cynical?? :punk:

Back