Need parts supplier

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdvmax

Reaction score
I have work to do on my 85 VMax ... carburetors. Would someone please recomend an online parts supplier. Hopefully there is a discount.

For most internal carb parts I use OEM stuff. I do however use aftermarket slide diaphragms with good luck. I'd not hesitate to use K&L diaphragms for the coastal enrichment circuit either, to save a few $$.

Last edited:
If not using stock internals, the company K & L from Japan has rebuild kits that include most everything needed for a standard rebuild. Coasting enricher and jets and emulsion tube not included. They are priced reasonable. Welcome to the Forum first time
poster. Introduce yourself or your bike!

Just don't buy Keyster parts. I would recommend stock parts for ease of mind and quality. There are several discount vendors available. I have used K&N Yamaha in Tulsa OK for years but not lately as haven't needed anything. They were charging 25% over actual cost last time I ordered anything. That included after market parts. Just say you are a member of this forum or VMOA. The contact name was Tyler McDonald. Again, this may be no longer valid but worth checking out. Their number is 918-446-6657. They claim to be the oldest continuously operating Yamaha dealer in the USA. Friend of mine got a NOS headlight for his 1971 Yamaha XS650 from them. The box was in hideous shape but the light was fine. :biglaugh:

I have work to do on my 85 VMax ... carburetors. Would someone please recomend an online parts supplier. Hopefully there is a discount.

Check out Dannymax.. He's a vendor on the VMF who specializes in Carbs... As well as One2dmax, whose the largest vendor on the VMF. You've come to the right place. Be a gentleman and these guys will set you straight to what you need or want..:eusa_dance::biglaugh:

+ it's always a good idea to introduce yourself. It's a tightly knit community that only welcomes members with good morals. After all, they're advice will save you good coin.

I've had to get a few parts online and did a bit of research, for what I wanted RonAyers.com was the cheapest, inc delivery.

Latest posts

Back