New Art Enthusiasts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
There is a some sort of National Boy Scout parade down on the mall today later in the afternoon. I went back to the Hirshorn museum to check out the Yves Klein exhibit again. There is a video presentation of how he created some of his work. One video shows how he used nude models :punk: to slap paint on themselves and then roll around on a large canvas. Saw a bunch of boy scouts (and scout leaders) in there checkin out the exhibit with the leaders saying .."remember this is art." I believe some new art fans have just been born.:clapping:

There is a some sort of National Boy Scout parade down on the mall today later in the afternoon. I went back to the Hirshorn museum to check out the Yves Klein exhibit again. There is a video presentation of how he created some of his work. One video shows how he used nude models :punk: to slap paint on themselves and then roll around on a large canvas. Saw a bunch of boy scouts (and scout leaders) in there checkin out the exhibit with the leaders saying .."remember this is art." I believe some new art fans have just been born.:clapping:

This particular thread is worthless without pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl_200:

Where the Hell's my Paint ???????????:clapping::ummm::bang head:
I just bought a new 10 megapixel camera with 10 X Optical Zoom Too... :biglaugh:

Hey Lady, Come Sit In My Paint and Wiggle.........:cheers:

Back