New corbin custom seat by Morley Muscle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stangs69-91

Reaction score
It is cut down and I had flames added to it. What do you think? I have yet to make a big ride with it,that will happen this weekend. It sits lower than the stock seat I am not sure if I would want much lower.

Attachments

• new vmax seat 002.jpg
    new vmax seat 002.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 117
  • new vmax seat 004.jpg
    new vmax seat 004.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 135
How hard is it to fuel it up with that type of seat? When you open that flap, is the cap right there, or is it down as far as it was with the stock seat?

it is a bitch, I just remove the seat it isn't bolted down. It takes about the same time as unlatching the stock center section.

I was waiting for the seat to take the ride. If all the roads from Redding to the coast wern't covered with smoke and fire trucks I would be there lol. I will PM you when we do it.

Here's another one we just finished up!

Sean

Attachments

• Flamed Seat.jpg
    Flamed Seat.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 72
thanks I am liking it more and more everyday. I was going to call Sean and sugjest red flames be stitched in bet never did. I was very happy when he sent me the pics and the flames were sewn in red. All the work on the upholstery is top notch. Double stiched(at least) everything.

Back