New Ducati Panigale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Saw a show last night that introduced the new "Panigale" by Ducati. I'm personally not a sportbike fan but with what this bike shows me I want to at least ride one. They have 195hp to start also ohlins electronic controlled suspension and Brembo brakes and they also say its very light but I didn't catch the exact weight. I'm pretty sure though with a price tag around $30,000.00 it might be a while before I ever even get to see one let alone ride it but I'm a big fan of all the electronic digital instrumentation and this thing is loaded. But it is a cool looking bike. For a sportbike. Just found the weight and its only 361 lbs!! Holy shit!

Ed if you don't mind the drive Iigjt be able to hook you up with a demo ride, My son sells duc's too! In fact he was sposed to attend a Ducati seminar last Monday but it was canceled.

He road one last year at a Ducati Sponserd track day in La. He wants one! He tried to convince me to get a diavel instead of a Gen II , after he rode my gen II he realized what it's all about .

Rick, I'd rather have a Gen II to be honest and now that they've been out a few years they are starting to become affordable for a nice used one anyway. But I was really impressed with the technology that that new Duc has. I'm sure the Gen II also would be quite a step up in technology as well from the Gen 1 but I do want to feel what 195hp feels like between my legs and then when I saw that the Penigale only weighs 362 lbs!! That has to be a beast like the Gen II!! But from what I saw the gearing must be set up for track racing cause the numbers favor the new Vmax off the line and probably quarter mile as well. But, I'd like to make a trip up your way after winter maybe and may just take you up on your offer. Thanks Rick! I'll let you know if I can get up there if your serious about that test ride.

I have outrun a new pinagale from 50 through 140 or so, it was pulling me a bit after 150 upwards... But i waxed his ass under 130...
But one of the sexiest bikes on the planet!

I'm gonna go put some fertilizer around the $ tree right now.....friggin nice bike

Back