New England, Rice-O-Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
Sept. 13 in MA. large Japanese motorcycle gathering. Google Rice-O-Rama for info. It will be held in North Brookfield, close to Worcester, MA. I intend to be there and set up a VMOA table. Lets get some VMAX owners there. The event is rain or shine. But the wild card is rain. Next Sat. night check of the weather will be telling.
Dave VMOA #3505
New England Regional Director.

danny, whats ur thoughts on this. maybe we should email mike as well.

about 50 miles for me, hour and a half or so, nice roads.

where are u coming from again?

I'm thinking 140 to 122 to either 9 or 31. something like that. much more fun that 90. ugh. i hate 90.

danny, whats ur thoughts on this. maybe we should email mike as well.

about 50 miles for me, hour and a half or so, nice roads.

I'm betting Mike is planning on this anyhow...just haven't seen him on the forum lately to mention it.

I might have a problem with this one Garrett, my back is still fucked up from the Chinko swap! :bang head:

I PM'd Steve (std354) that I wouldn't be going, but I might just haul off and do it anyway...should know Sat., I'll give you & Steve calls.

Sounds good man. howd u tweak your back?

Sounds good man. howd u tweak your back?

Being Irish, basically!! Too stubborn to take the wheels and new Shinko's to the dunce that mounted one backwards for me last year, so I've been doing my own 'spooning'!! :biglaugh:

Not having good equipment puts a strain on the back....too much it seems. :bang head:

shitty man. shitty. i paid $25 for my rear shinko (supposed to be $30, but only had 20's and a 5 on me). was done in 15 mins. if i was smart i'd open a tire changing shop. i think theres good money to be had there.

what did the dunce charge? i alwasy check my tires when i get them, i feel like if they're on they're on, they're off they're off, not really a way to mess it up ,except rotation, and that u can check when u pick it up.

shitty man. shitty. i paid $25 for my rear shinko (supposed to be $30, but only had 20's and a 5 on me). was done in 15 mins. if i was smart i'd open a tire changing shop. i think theres good money to be had there.

what did the dunce charge? i alwasy check my tires when i get them, i feel like if they're on they're on, they're off they're off, not really a way to mess it up ,except rotation, and that u can check when u pick it up.

They charge $30 to mount and balance, if the wheel is off the bike. But the deal I'm talking about was a small bead leak, they broke down the tire, removed it from the wheel, wirebrushed the wheel bead, remounted the tire and static balanced it.....$74!! :bang head:

AND put the friggin' tire on backwards.....which I never thought to check until Cowboy posted something about tread direction, that was 6 months later! :damn angry:

So now I do my own tire work! I hurt my back....yes, but at least the fuckin' tires go in the right direction!! :clapping:

They charge $30 to mount and balance, if the wheel is off the bike. But the deal I'm talking about was a small bead leak, they broke down the tire, removed it from the wheel, wirebrushed the wheel bead, remounted the tire and static balanced it.....$74!! :bang head:

AND put the friggin' tire on backwards.....which I never thought to check until Cowboy posted something about tread direction, that was 6 months later! :damn angry:

So now I do my own tire work! I hurt my back....yes, but at least the fuckin' tires go in the right direction!! :clapping:

did they at least seal the leak?

now where's mike?

I'm here. And YEAH I'm going!! I love this event. Only third year but grows a bit each time and the bikes are awesome!! Plus I can't miss this being pretty much in my backyard.

I have a couple 2-strokes, another Vmax and a couple other bikes lined up to ride out with me. As long as the weather is good (and so far is forcasted to be) it will be a great turn-out. I will be going anything short of a total rain-out.

haha thanks mike for bringing this back.

dave. what time did u wanna get there? did u wanna ride backroads in?

Back