New girl friend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha... Just don't keep it in the living room...

Sounds like a cool bike if those weren't put on 1/4 mile at a time and it was looked after.

Chris

Sounds like your girlie needs a head nut torque adjustment and a good carb sync. lol

I don't know about your area but growing pot plants usually attracts police attention. :rofl_200:

put it in where ever you damn well please, bend her over it, and show her why it should be there.

So put it in the kitchen..:biglaugh: No stains on the carpet

There was a program called "cash for clunkers" , tell her she might be a candidate if she doesn't straighten up.:biglaugh:

Whose living room is it ? If it's yours , case closed . If it's hers , find your own living room . :punk:

Well Kyle, this must mean there'll be an 89 for sale as soon as you take the parts you want off it... Earl could be a prime target for that...:clapping:

As for Christine, she's Cool... You guys have no clue how much she goes out of her way to take care of Kyle... Besides, she rides what Kyle
calls his but it's actually her own VMax and quite well I might add....:biglaugh:

The new 85,,,,, No more room in the garage. Keep it where you can get it out and ride it... Or, take it to the bedroom and tell her it's a new
Sex Toy for 2.....:rofl_200:

When and where is the pick up of this 85 ???

:rofl_200::rofl_200:Kyle you can keep it in the MAX Cave, but then I would have to ride it for you cause your so far away!

:rofl_200::rofl_200:Kyle you can keep it in the MAX Cave, but then I would have to ride it for you cause your so far away!
LOL ! I am hopeing the guy will let me buy it it is out of state so I hope he dont think I am trying to scam him. I might have to see if we have any members in Chicago that can help me. I am gonna sell my 89 if I can get this one.

Kyle, Mary said the Harley article was in either Time or Readers Digest.
I looked for the article for the past hour but can't find anything on line..

All I have to do to know the truth is flip any of the packages that accessories
for my Sportster came in.... Made in Taiwan is marked on every one....:bang head:

Back